Chapter Nine

Y/N's POV

Somebody's shaking me. Why can't they let me sleep?

I open my eyes and my eyes are greeted by emerald green orbs. Sub.

"Hey," I say trying not to sound like I just woke up, but that obviously didn't work. I sit up in the bed and Sub smiles. He says,"Hey, the guys want to go have some breakfast, you coming?" I stretch and say,"Sure, I'm just going to get ready." Sub nods and leaves to where Alex is.

I take some of my clothes out of my suitcase and grab a Minnie mouse shirt and some jeggings. As well as my undergarments. I make my way over tot he bathroom to get ready. I brush my teeth and wash my hands and face. I then change into my clothes and come out of the bathroom. 

I sit on my bed and take my hairbrush out and brush my hair. I can't wait to go to Disney World later today. Sub comes in and says,"Oh, you're ready?" I nod and he says,"Okay, we can get going as soon as Alex gets ready." I reply,"Okay then."

He leaves to the living room and Alex comes in and says,"Morning Y/N" I reply,"Morning Alex, now get your fat self-ready." He laughs and nods, then he enters the bathroom and closes the door. I take my phone, which is connected to my charger. I don't remember plugging it in but I'm not complaining.

I put my charger in my purse along with my other what people say 'lady' stuff. Sub comes in shortly after I finish packing up my purse and Alex comes out of the bathroom. Sub is wearing a casual gray shirt and regular jeans with some brown stylish boots.

 Sub is wearing a casual gray shirt and regular jeans with some brown stylish boots

Alex is wearing a white shirt and black jeans with black converse. He walks over to the couch and picks up a black hoodie and throws it over his shirt. Then Sub says,"Okay, let's go, Corl and Denis are waiting for us in the car." Alex and I nod and I grab my purse and slip on black converse. 

I exit the room, taking one of the key cards with me. Sub and Alex are still in the room and I say,"Sub!Alex! Get your fat selves out here!" I here Sub say,"Oh, we're the fat ones?" I hear Alex laugh and I reply with,"Yup, you guys are slow too!" I hear Alex say,"Alright, hold up we're coming."

Sub and Alex come out and Sub closes the door and we make our way to the elevator. I rush over and press the button. I hear Sub say,"You're childish." I reply with,"I am and I'm proud." Alex snickers and the elevator dings and the doors open so we walk in. Sub reaches for the button but my arm is faster and presses it before he can.

Sub yells,"Hey! I wanted to press it!" I reply,"Oh stop your whining, and you call me childish." Sub says,"Well you are." I reply,"Okay fine, we both are." I hear Alex clear his throat and I turn to him and say,"Oh sorry Alex, I forgot you were here." Alex replies,"It's fine, I didn't want to interrupt your flirting anyways."

Sub and I yell,"We were not flirting!" Alex says,"Okay, whatever you say." I can just about make out the hint of sarcasm in his voice and I roll my eyes. The elevator dings telling us we reached our floor and the doors open. Alex gets out first and then me and Sub. I look around and Sub says,"Let's go, they're over there." He points to the glass entrance and outside our car is parked with Corl and Denis in the front, with Denis in the driver's seat.

We get in and I sit with Sub in the middle and Alex has to sit in the back. Alex says,"Why do I have to sit in the back?" I reply,"Oh be quiet, it's just a seat, besides I was there yesterday so you get o be there today." Alex says,"Fine, but Sub sits in the back tomorrow." Sub replies,"Yeah, in your dreams Alex." Corl says,"You guys, where are we going for breakfast again?"

Sub replies,"I don't know, some restaurant, just whatever looks good." Corl nods and says,"I wish I could drive." Denis says,"Yeah well Alex and I are the only ones with drivers licenses and we're the oldest in the group." Corl says,"Yeah, well if we waited until next year, I would have my drivers license and I could drive." I yell,"Shut up Corl and Denis drive I'm starving!" 

I hear Alex and Sub laugh, but it's a little muffled so I can tell they're trying to hold back. Denis starts driving and the trip is a quiet one. Once we pull up to a parking lot, Denis looks around for a parking space and Corl spots one and points at it. Denis just nods his head and parks the car.

Once we get out of the car, we enter the restaurant and we take in the scent of pancakes and bacon. Sub talks to the hostess, and Alex, Corl, Denis, and I sit on one of the couches. We stand up when the hostess motions for us to follow her to a table.

*Time Skip*

We are in the car, on our way to Disney World. We pull up to a parking spot. We get out of the car and start walking to the entrance. They check our bags and we go through metal detectors and all. We got our tickets out and actually entered finally.

We walked around and got on a few rides, I usually went with Sub, Denis went with Corl, and Alex would watch our stuff and then he would ride too.

*Time Skip*

Sub says,"Okay guys, we're all tired, let's just hurry up and get back to the hotel. We are in the car, on our way back to the hotel, and we're all exhausted from our fun day. We didn't get to go on all the rides, but we have two more days to go everywhere, and then the rest of our trip will be spent at beaches and other places.

On Thursday, we're going to catch a flight to California and spend some time there. We're going to go to the Disney's California Adventure theme park for Friday and Saturday. Sunday we have to get a flight back home since we have school on Monday after.