Chapter Fourteen

Sub's POV (ikr finally!)

I wake up, and y/n's head is on my chest. I get up, trying my best not to wake her. She moves a little, but she doesn't wake up. When Sketch and her were talking. I hope he didn't tell her. About me liking her. I don't feel like now is the right time to tell her.

I make my way downstairs and Sketch made bacon, in eggs, pancakes, sausages. Wow. Wait. Sketch says,"Alex, Denis, and Corl helped." I frowned and said,"You mean, they did all the work and you are watching to make sure the eggs don't get burned." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and nods.

I laugh and into the food. Wow. This is so obviously not Sketch's cooking. It's... good. Where as his food is how you say...... bleh. 

Y/N's POV

I wake up, and when my eyes open, I don't see Sub in my bed. I sit up in my bed and I look around my room. I don't see Sub anymore, and I assume he already got up. I get up, and make my bed again. I head downstairs and I see all the guys sitting at the table eating breakfast.

I laugh and say,"Hey, wow that looks good." I stare at the food and I'm pretty sure I'm drooling. I lift my hand up to my mouth, and thankfully, I'm not drooling. I sigh a sigh of relief and sit down with them. Sub looks my way and smiles at me. 

I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks and Alex laughs. I ask,"What's so funny?" Alex laughs, and is soon joined by Sketch, Denis, and Corl. I start to get a little annoyed at them. I ask,"Why are you guys laughing? Is there something on my face?" They don't answer me at all. Sub says,"I don't know, there's nothing on your face, it's perfectly fine."

As he says this, the laughter kind of dies down, but then I feel a blush creep up onto my cheeks again, and the laughing resumes. I cross my arms over my chest and finish up my pancakes. I take one last bite and then I stand up, and face away from them.

The laughter has died down, for now at least. I avoid talking to them, and just seeing them in general. I really want to know what was so funny. I'm in my room, just chillin by staring up at the ceiling, since there's nothing much else to do. I hear a knock on my door, but I pretty much ignore it. Without warning, the door flings open and Sketch and Alex are standing there.

"Whhhaaaaattttttt" I whine, wanting them to just leave me alone. "Hey",A lex says. Sketch starts,"Are you mad?" I scoff and say,"Oh no, I'm not mad, especially not at the fact that you guys start laughing out of nowhere, and you could very much be making fun of me." Alex says,"So you're fine then?" I roll my eyes and say,"I'm okay. It's fine. Don't worry about it."

Alex says,"Alright see ya." He starts to walk away when Sketch punches him on the shoulder. They have some conversation that I can't hear. I scoff at Alex's ignorance and lack of knowledge of girls. Sketch says,"Okay, we'll tell you why we were laughing." I roll my eyes and say,"Go on..."

Alex nods and Sketch says,"You two were blushing at each other and it was funny." My eyes widen but then I ask,"Why do you care if we were blushing around each other?" Alex laughs a little and then says,"Well duh, we ship you two, you guys are just so cute together!" And Sletch adds,"Oh look! She's blushing again!"

I roll my eyes and say,"Okay, thank you for telling me, now get out of my room you ass farts." They laugh and Alex asks,"Do you have nicknames for all of us?" I nod and say,"You're ass fart, Sketch is butt hole, Denis is pussy cat, Corl is dirtwad, and Sub is a little shit." Alex laughs and says,"To us, he's your little shit." I roll my eyes and they close the door behind them.

I can hear laughing downstairs and then my door opens. I yell,"Don't you guys know how to knock?!" I turn around and see Sub. "Oh hey"I mutter. Sub clears his throat awkwardly and starts,"Well, I was uh wondering if you- actually we were wondering if you wanted to come to the beach with us. It's a bit of a drive but it'll be worth it, and you have to decide now since we're going in an hour."

I nod and say,"Yeah, I'll just start getting ready now." He nods and leaves me, closing the door behind him. I don't know what I was expecting, but whatever. I head to the bathroom and decide not to take a shower, since I might get wet anyways.

I brush my teeth, wash my face,etc. I put on the swimsuit, which looks something like this:

I also pack a small bag, with sunscreen, water, and snack because well food duh

I also pack a small bag, with sunscreen, water, and snack because well food duh. Before I know it, there's a knock on my door. I open it to see Sketch, in black swimming shorts and an orange shirt. I'm guessing he's gonna take it off later then. He asks,"You ready?" I nod and grab my bag and phone, and he walks me out. The other guys are in their swimming shorts, and random shirts. Everybody's in flipflops too. Denis is wearing blue shorts, Corl red, Alex purple, and Sketch I already said was wearing black. 

I don't see Sub, but I get in the back of the car, and shrug it off. Alex and Denis sit in the front, with Alex in the drivers seat. Corl and Sketch sit in the middle, and I'm guessing Sub is sitting with me in the back. After like a minute, sub comes out of the house, with green swimming shorts and a white shirt. He's wearing flip flops, like everybody else. 

Sub climbs into the car and I say,"You took forever, you little shit." He laughs and says,"It wasn't that long." I nod and the trip is quiet.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

And if you aren't, then I ask, why are you still reading?

I'm not feeling too good, but it's a good thing I can still update. Plus it's Spring Break so no school.

I ain't hyped though, the only time I'm hyped is when I get sugar-high.

Okay I seriously need to stop my rambling.

Byezz mah poos