Chapter Sixteen

Y/N's POV

I asked what was wrong and my mom sniffled. She started,"It's about your dad." I yell,"What happened?!" He may not have been the best father, but he was there for me, and he's still family. I notice her gulp, and she says,"He ran into somebody, and he got shot." I couldn't hold back anymore,"What?!" I yell at the top of my lungs. She breaks down again, and she says,"Now he's dead, and I can't bear to see him." She runs a hand through her hair, and she's wearing a brown top and jeans. She doesn't have any shoes on, she must've taken them off.

I pat her shoulder and say,"Mom, in-laws we'll be fine, everything will turn out okay." She gulps again and says,"I can't see him like this, lifeless." I nod, understanding. She wipes her tears and says,"We can't let that bring us down, he'd want us to be happy." I nod and she says,"So are you going to introduce me to your friends." I say,"Sure, if you want to meet them."

She nods excitedly and she says,"Of course I want to meet potential-laws and the people who are going to be living in my house for the next month." I laugh and say,"None of them are going to be your son in laws." She laughs and says,"Seriously, I saw how you looked at that guy who answered the door, and he looks like Sub."

I chuckle and say,"It is Sub, mom." Her eyes widen and she says,"He's back?" I nod and she says,"Well, don't just stand there, go get them." I nod and make my way to the guest room. I knock on the door and Sub answers the door. I say,"Hey, my mom wants to meet you guys." Sub says,"Alright, we'll meet you in the living room." I nod and I make my way back to my mom.

My mom asks,"Are they coming?" I nod and just as I nod, the guys run into the living room, Denis getting here first. Denis exclaims,"I win!" After the guys catch up they all wave to her and tell her their names. After that, she smiles and says,"Sub, so you came back?" Sub nods and she smiles.

I swear she's going to embarrass me big time. I say,"Mom, don't you have to go to work?" She says,"Yeah, but I called in and they let me go just for today, but I have to continue tomorrow." I nod and Sub says,"Actually, I don't exactly know what you do." She nods and says,"Oh, umm, I'm a nurse?"

Why did that come out as a question? Sub nods, but I can tell he doesn't believe her either. Wait, I don't know what she does either. Maybe she doesn't really want to tell me. She stands up and says,"Well, what should I make for dinner?" Nobody answers and I say,"Cheese lasagna." She asks,"What?" I answer,"Cheese lasagna like you used to make for me and dad." She nods and goes to the kitchen to start on it.

After she leaves, Denis says,"I'm sorry." I answer,"It's fine pussy cat." Sub says,"Sorry too, it's also kinda my fault." I laugh and say,"It's fine little shit." He laughs and says,"I'm an adorable little shit though." I laugh and say,"Yeah, get your wish." Alex says,"Stop flirting, it's annoying." Sub glares at Alex and I punch him on the arm and say,"We are not flirting you ass fart."

Sub laughs and I roll my eyes. I go back to my room and sit there, doing absolutely nothing. I sure do nothing a lot. I guess my life is just that boring. I hear my mom call my name for dinner, and I run tot he kitchen. The scent of her cheese lasagna fill my senses and there's a plate set out for me, I eat quickly, while my mom goes to get the guys.

When the guys enter the kitchen, I'm finished with my food. As I leave Sub asks,"You're not gonna eat?" I answer,"I just ate two servings, you guys are just slow." They laugh and sit down at the dinner table. I go back to my room and I take out my phone.

After a while, the doorbell rings and I yell,"I'll get it, nobody elitist." I run tot he front door and Sub asks,"Who are you expecting?" I answer,"My boyfriend duh." I open the door and a guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes is there,holding a box of pizza. I give the guy money and I take the box from his arms. I say out loud as soon as he walks away,"I've been waiting for you for what seems like forever." I close the door and turn around to see a shocked Sub and Alex.

I laugh and say,"Guys, this is my boyfriend, pizza, pizza, these are the douchebags I hate so much." They laugh and my mom comes in and says,"But I though you already ate dinner." I reply,"Yeah, but I'm never too full for pizza." Alex laugh and I go back to my room. I get my laptop and go on YouTube. 

So basically, I spend my night eating pizza and watching on YouTube. When the pizza is finished, I go to the kitchen and throw the box away. I turn to go to my room, but I bump into Sub. Sub says,"You didn't save me any?" I scoff and say,"Nope, I don't like you enough to share pizza with you" He frowns and says,"Sketch told me" 

No. I guess somebody is gonna die tonight. Where's a good spot to hide a body?

I gulp and ask,"What do you mean?" Sub answers,"He told me you liked me." I scoff and say,"No I don't, do you actually believe that butt hole?" Sub looks like he's thinking it over and he says,"Nah, I guess not." I nod and say,"I though you would know better." He laughs awkwardly and I jog up to my room. I slam the door and lock it.

Sketch. Why did he tell Sub? I collapse on my bed and I walk out of my room. I walk into the guest room and see Sketch talking to Denis, Corl, and Alex. I say,"Guys get out, I need to talk to Sketch." Denis replies,"Sorry, but we need to make sure you don't kill him, we know how annoying he can be." I nod and say,"Did you tell Sub, did you Sketch?" 

Sketch looks at the ground and then at me again. I wait a while until he nods. I grow a little angry and I punch him in the face. He looks at me and says,"I'm sorry I-" I cut him off by saying,"Save it, I don't need to know, the damage is done, just be glad I'm going to spare you because there are too many witnesses around, and because Sub doesn't believe you."

I start to walk out when Sketch blurts out,"Sub likes you though, I had to tell him!" I turn and I shake my head. I don't believe him. I walk back to my room and collapse on my bed. Then, everything goes black.