Chapter Ten

Y/N's POV

My eyes flutter open and I see Sub, who is across from me in his bed, sleeping, facing me. He looks so adorable sleeping. I did not just think that. Sometimes I wish my thoughts could just shut up.

I get out of bed and stretch. I see Sub move, but he doesn't open his eyes or get up. He's probably still sleeping. I can't believe it's Sunday already. I sit down at a table and much on some leftover pizza from Saturday.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face. I then brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I put on a casual purple shirt and jeans, and I plan to wear my black hoodie later on. I will also use my black converse.

I go to where Alex is supposed to be sleeping and I see that he's awake. "Hey, Alex," I say. He replies,"Oh hey Y/N, is Sub awake too?" I shake my head no and he says,"We have time before all of our flights but you should wake him up. I'm going to get ready, I'll be out soon." I nod and he goes into the bathroom. 

I go over to Sub's bed and his blanket is over him. I tap his shoulder but nothing happens. I shake him, my hands on his shoulders and he jerks up, his head colliding with mine. The force from the collision took me by surprise, and I fall backward. But, before I can hit the ground, Sub grabs me by the waist.

"Well, that's one way to wake me up, others,"Sub says. We laugh and he helps me upright and he gets out of bed. I sit on the edge of his bed and he says,"Sorry about that." I reply,"It's fine." I stand up and he stands in front of me. He asks,"Are you okay? It was so hard you got knocked back." I nod and that was when I realized how close we really were. I also noticed that Sub was holding both of my hands and we were facing each other and staring right into other's eyes. I nod and we hear the bathroom door open.

Sub pulls his hands back so he's not holding mine anymore and he steps backwards so we're not as close anymore. We look towards the door and we see Alex grinning like the Cheshire cat. Alex says,"Did I interrupt something?" Sub shakes his head no and I say,"No, not really, we were just talking." He laughs and says,"Whatever you say."

We weren't doing anything.  Alex should really learn to mind his own business. Sub comes up to me while Alex is looking at himself in the mirror. Sub places his hand on my head and asks,"Are you sure you're okay?" I nod and say,"I'm fine, really, it hurts a little but I'm fine, no damage was done." He nods and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

Alex comes up to me and says,"So you were just talking?" I nod and say,"Really Alex, what else would we have been doing besides talking together." Alex says,"Oh I don't know, kissing or making out, or whatever." My eyes widen and I punch him on the arm playfully and say,"Why would we be kissing?" He laughs and says,"You know why."

I stand there, staring at him, then I say,"Not really." He laughs and he glances towards the bathroom door, probably making sure Sub doesn't hear. Then, he steps closer to me and he lowers his voice to almost a whisper and he says,"It's kind of obvious you two have been flirting with each other since you got here, and you obviously like each other."

I feel my cheeks heat up and I manage to say,"I couldn't have been that obvious, you're probably just really nosy." He laughs and says,"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He shakes his head and says,"I'm gonna pack up, and you should too. I nod and make my way over to the closet.

Before Alex left, I noticed he was wearing his galaxy wolf shirt and light brown shorts with white converse. I start putting my stuff back into my bags and when I finish, Sub comes out of the bathroom and he is wearing a green shirt and jeans. He also has some brown converse on.

He doesn't say anything, but he packs, and after he finishes he says,"We have to check out now, and then meet Corl and Denis in the lobby. I nod my head and take my suitcases. I exit the room with Sub, and Alex follows shortly after.

It doesn't take long to get to the lobby and we see Corl and Denis. Corl is wearing his apple shirt with black jeans. Denis is wearing his I heart cats shirt and light blue jeans. We walk up to them and Denis says,"I'm going to go get the car." He leaves and Alex says,"Corl and I will check us out of our rooms." 

Sub and I nod and we sit on one of the couches, waiting for the others. Sub says,"Okay, so our flight is at 1." I say,"So since it's only 10, we have about 3 hours to be with the guys, and we still have to get to the airport early." Sub nods and he says,"There's Denis with the car and Alex and Corl are on their way."

I nod and we get in the back of the car, with Alex in the passengers seat, Corl in the middle, and Denis in the drivers seat. Sub and I get on our phones, Corl and Alex talk about a video that they're supposed to do together, and Denis is focused on the road. If Alex and Corl weren't talking, the car would be completely quiet.

Soon enough, we get to a park. It's not much, it's a green patch of land with a playground for the kids, and a few picnic tables. We get out of the car and go over to a picnic table. We kind of hang out there for a while until Sub says,"Let's get lunch and then y/n and I have to catch our flight." 

Everybody agrees and we drive to a food truck. We eat quickly and then Denis drops us off at the airport. Denis and Alex get to stay in California for a while since they don't have school, luck them, they already graduated. We wait for a while until our flight gets called.