Chapter Thirteen

Y/N's POV

The car ride to the airport was quiet. Nobody talked, but Sketch was focused on the road and Sub was on his phone. My phone was left at home, so that sucks. I was just sitting there, staring out the window, waiting for somebody to talk. Eventually, sleep got the best of me and I drifted off into the darkness.

I felt somebody shaking me. Why did they have to wake me up from my peaceful sleep? I open my eyes and see Denis. I say,"Hey Denis." I look to his sides and I see Corl and Alex. I say,"Hey Corl, gasp they Alex. I look outside and we're at my house. I must have been really out of it. 

Alex says,"Alright come on, you're the only one who has a key and garage opener to the house, and it's chilly out." I laugh and Corl says,"Seriously, we've been trying to wake you up for a while now. I nod and punch in the code for the garage opener. Sketch drives into the garage and the guys get out.

They open the trunks and take their suitcases out. Sub is already inside ordering pizza for us. The guys come in with their bags and I lead them to the guest room. I say,"You can have whatever beds you want, but that one is Sketch's." and I point to the bed that was inflated by Sketch.

They nod and I leave them to unpack. Sketch and Sub are in the living room, watching Sherlock. I sit down next to Sub and ask,"What ya watching?" even though I already knew. He replies,"Spongebob." I laugh and punch him playfully on the arm.

I say,"That's not Spongebob, that's Sherlock." He laughs and puts his arms up in surrender. Sketch butts in and asks,"Hey, wanna continue what we were doing earlier?" I nod and sit down next to Sketch. Sub yelled,"Nooooooooo please don't!" Sketch and I looked at him.

Sketch asked,"What's so bad about truth or dare?" Sub's face turns red and he says,"Oh, I thought you guys were doing something else.graspand punched him on his side, not playfully. He groans and asks,"What was that for?" I shoot him a glare and he says,"Fine, I'll shut up." I smile and Sketch laughs.

Sketch and I continue our game, and Alex, Denis, and Corl joined. After a few rounds, Sub decided to join. After a few more rounds, it was Corl's turn. Corl pointed to me and said,"Truth or dare." I said,"Dare" since I was getting a little bored. Corl smirked and said,"Okay, I dare you to kiss Sketch." My eyes widened and I stared at Sketch.

Sketch stared back and Denis laughed and Alex said,"Oh Corl, you're so evil." Corl laughed and said,"Yeah I know, now shut up Alex." Sub just sat there like he was having a mental argument with himself. Sketch turned towards me and said,"It's just a kiss, just a quick one, and I know your secret, and don't worry, I don't like you like that."

Deep down, I was happy that Sketch knew I liked Sub. I was also relieved he didn't have any feelings for me. Then again, how could he, we just met last night. I nodded and leaned into him. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and I saw Sub get up when I pulled back. I asked,"Where are you going Sub?"

Everybody turned to him and waited for an answer. He looked like he was thinking until he said,"I'm just gonna get some water." I nodded and we continued playing. I pointed to Denis and said,"Truth or dare?" He answered,"Dare." I laughed and said,"Okay, well..... I dare you to kiss Corl." Corl's eyes widened and I laughed along with Alex and Sketch. Alex said,"Alright just hurry up, we all know you wanted to anyways."

Denis nodded and leaned in slowly to Corl. Corl looked bored and grabbed the collar of Denis's shirt and pulled him in quick. They kissed for a second and then pulled away. Both of their cheeks were crimson red. Sketch and I laughed and Alex was making fun of them.

I noticed that Sub hadn't come back yet so I wanted to check on him. I cleared my throat and the guys shut right up. I said,"I'll go check on Sub." They nodded and continued the game without me. I walked into the kitchen and Sub was sitting at the dining table, head in his hands, which was covering his eyes.

I don't think he knew that I was here. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey..." I said quietly. He looked up and he smiled. He got up from where he was sitting and made his way over to the counter where he grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down. I asked,"Are you okay?" He nodded and walked over to me.

"Are you sure"? I asked, unaware of the closeness he was to me. He nodded and started leaning in. I started to talk but I stuttered,"W-what a-a-are you doing Sub?" He answered,"If Sketch gets a kiss, so do I." He leans in as close as possible and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

What the hey? What just happened? He looked at me and smiled. He made his way back tot he living room and I followed shortly after. I sat with the others and Sketch asked,"What took so long?" I answered,"It did not take that long you butt hole." He laughed and they continued playing.

Soon enough, we got tired of playing truth or dare and decided to watch a movie. Or whatever was on. We decided to watch Finding Dory because we were all so childish. Sketch said,"Sub, can you come with me to the kitchen?" Sub nods and they disappear into the kitchen. I turn to Denis and Corl and said,"So?" As if on que, they both asked,"So what?" 

Alex and I laughed and Denis said,"I'm going to go unpack the rest of my things, wanna come Corl?" Corl nodded and followed Denis. I wonder what Sketch and Sub were talking about. Alex said,"Hey let's eavesdrop on Sketch and Sub." I ask,"Why, it's an invasion of privacy." He said,"If you don't want to, then I'll go myself." I manage to say,"Fine." and I turn back to the tv to continue watching the movie.

As soon as Alex gets in a good spot to eavesdrop on Sketch and Sub's conversation. He's so nosy. He gasps and then the guys come out. They see Alex and Sub had a puzzled expression on his face when he saw Alex standing in a weird position against a shelf.

He just laughed and sat back down next to me. I asked,"What were you guys talking about." Sketch butts in and says,"Now,t hat is classified information." I shake my head and laugh at them and the ask,"Sketch can I talk to you,a lone?" He nodded and he brought me to the kitchen. 

He asks,"What is it?" I say,"Did you tell Sub?" He shakes his head and says,"No, I just asked him a question." I ask,"Well,c an I know?" He shakes his head and laughs. He says,"You'll find out when he's ready for people to find out." I nod and walk back to the living room.

After the movie ends, I hear Sub yawn and say,"Sub, go ahead and sleep in my room." I get up and grab a blanket and pillow and put it on the couch. Sub replies,"No, you can sleep there." I reply,"No, I insist, go ahead, I'll be fine." He laughs and says,"Let me be nice this one time."

I tap on my chin as if I was thinking and finally answer,"No, not this time, or ever." He pouts and I laugh. He says,"Just go up to your room and go to sleep." I say,"No, you go to my room and go to sleep." Sketch butts in and says,"No, not this again." Alex looks confused and Sketch says,"They argued about this last night too." 

Alex laughs and stalks off to the guest room. Sketch says,"Just share the bed again, for reals." And with that, he walks off. Sub says,"Fine." I roll my eyes and grab his wrist. I bring him to my room and tell him to stay. I go to the bathroom and get dresses in comfortable pajamas.

I come back out and Sub is sitting on my bed in a white shirt and sweats. Is it weird that I think he still looks good.

I shrug it off and get in bed. He gets in bed too, and when I look over, he is facing away from me.