Chapter Two

Y/N's POV

Well, so far he hasn't noticed me yet. I sit behind him so he cannot see my face, I just have to hope he doesn't look behind him often. As the bell rings and students rush to class, and I just sit in my seat hoping I won't have to deal with him anytime soon.

As the class progresses, he doesn't turn around, he is introduced to the class as new, but he doesn't have to get up so he hasn't seen me yet, hopefully. As the bell rings, students pack up and start going to their next classes.

At least he hasn't seen me yet. I quickly stuff my notebooks and textbook into my backpack. I didn't have time to go to my locker yet since I didn't really have time to go to my lock since it was across campus and I had to get to class. At least I can drop my stuff off now.

I walk to my locker and stuff my things inside. I grab my history textbook, folder, and notebook. I hear somebody struggling with their locker. Weird, peak nobody is assigned to the locker next to me. Unless... No, please peek

I out of the corner of my eye and see Sean. He taps my shoulder and asks,"Hey, can you help me out..." I see his backpack stuck as he was trying to shove it in. I nod my head and take his backpack out. I take some of his stuff out and organize it in his locker. The bell rings, and I realize that I'm late. Seriously? 

He thanks me as I shut my locker and walk off to class. And of course, he's in my history class too. Life sure does hate me. After history, I have him in two other classes, chemistry and P.E. I finally make it to lunch.

I look at the menu for lunch and I decide not to eat since the only thing on the menu was tuna sandwhich. I hate the school's tuna sandwhiches. They taste awful, and I'm pretty sure it's not even tuna that's in there. 

I decide to just walk around campus, to take my mind off Sean and the school work. I walk around. As I'm walking, I hear a sound of a body being pushed against a locker. I know that sound all too well. I run to where the noise was coming from, and I turn the corner and see Sean, being pushed and kicked and punched by Max. Max was the captain of the football team and the most popular guy in school. I don't get why he is so popular, there's nothing people could like about him. People just fear him and don't want to be beat up by him.

I run over to Max and shove him over. I've had to help quite a few kids out from being bullied by him, and it honestly made me feel better. He got up and swung his arm to punch me, but I caught his fist and pushed him against the locker. He tries fighting back, and he eventually lands a punch on me. He just doesn't know when to quit does he?

Well, he's gonna pay. I push him and punch him in the gut. Then, I knee him where the sun does't shine. He groans and sinks into the floor. I walk over to Sean and help him up. He says,"Thanks..." I nod my head an say,"I couldn't just stand here doing nothing." I turn around to deal with Max and he has already left.

"Hey" Sean puts his hand on my shoulder. He says,"Y/N?" Dang it, I thought he wouldn't remember."What?!" I snap. I regret it immediately and say,"Sorry" He replies,"No, I'm sorry, I knew you needed me and I left you." I nod my head and turn to leave.