Chapter Eighteen

Y/N's POV

My eyes flutter open, and I'm awake. The events of yesterday come back into my mind, and I try my best to hold back the tears. My head is on Sub's chest. I'm guessing we fell asleep on the couch together, which also means I cried myself to sleep.

I get up slowly, and Sub opens his eyes and smiles at me. I ask,"Sub? Did I cry all night?" He nods and I get up. I say,"Sorry, you should've woken me up so that you could've been comfortable." He smiles and says,"But it is said that if you love someone, let them sleep, so I let you sleep."

I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks and I heard a,"Make a move already!" from behind me. I turn around and see Sketch. I glare at him and Sub says,"Shut up" I laugh and Sketch says,"I need to talk to you two." I nod and Sub and I follow him.

He leads us to a small storage room, and says, get in there, I need to make sure nobody hears." I nod and get in after Sub. I hear the door slam and I quickly turn around, and I almost trip over my own feet, okay I do and I almost fall but Sub catches me. I try to open the door but it's locked.

I yell,"Sketch let us out now or I'm going to have to hide another body, and I already have a lot to take care of!" I hear Sketch talking to Denis, Alex, and Corl, but I can't hear what they're saying. Sketch yells,"Not until somebody makes a move!" I yell back,"Why do you care?!" He replies,"Cuz we ship you duh."

I mentally facepalm and Sub and I are in an uncomfortable position. It's a tight space since the room is filled with boxes filled with stuff. So we are really close together, enough so that if we back away as much as we can, our bodies touch somehow. I cannot believe we fell for this.

Sub says,"So....." I cut him off and say,"Stop playing, do you like me or not." He scratches the back of his neck and says,"Yeah, for a while now, you?" I nod and say,"Wha- what-, nevermind." He smiles leans into me. It's not awkward. He plants his lips on mine and kisses me passionately. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip ever so slightly, sending shivers down my spine, before he pulls away.

He's smiling from ear to ear, and I am too. He says,"Wanna be my girlfriend?" I say,"Yeah." He says,"Good, now they can let us out." Just as he says that the door swings open to reveal Sketch and I ask,"Were you listening?" Sketch nods and I notice that the others aren't here. I ask,"Where's the others?" He answers,"I don't know, they went somewhere."

I nod and Sub grabs my wrist and brings me into the living room. He motions for me to sit down and he sits down next to me. He smiles at me and then he grabs the remote and plays the movie Love Actually. I smile at him and he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I laugh and he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

It's still early, and neither of us had breakfast yet so he ordered pizza, which he said he would not be sharing. He probably will end up sharing though, and if he doesn't I can always come up with a plan to steal the pizza. 

Hehehehehe

I love pizza so much, and Sub comes as a close second. I'm kidding! I love food way more.

Or do I..... yeah

Hehehehehe

I'm a weirdo...

Anyways...

The doorbell rings and Sub answers it and comes back with the pizza. He smirks and says,"You ain't getting any." I pout and say,"Fine, I never liked you anyways." I get up, cross my arms across my chest, and start to walk away. Sub yells,"Wait!!!!!!!" I look at him and ask,"What?" He frowns and says,"Will you like me if I give you pizza?"

I knew the answer was yes, but I tapped on my chin, as if I was thinking and say,"Sure, why not, you little shit." He smiles and I sit back down with him. He opens the box and hands me a slice. Let's cut to the chase, we finish all the pizza in like five minutes.

He throws the box away and he sits back down and says,"You're adorable" I say,"Shut up you little shit." He laughs and answers,"I'm your  little shit though." I roll my eyes and shake my head. He's right.

He's my little shit, and I hope he won't let me down. I'm putting some of my trust in him, it's hard enough to do that in the first place, and if he lets me down, I'm gonna use his money to get pizza. 

I'm weird, but he likes me, and maybe, just maybe, we'll last. Maybe we'll last and he won't be like my father. And to be honest, I'm sure he'll never let me down.

A/N

Hiiiiiiii

I'm highhhhhh onnnn suuuggggaaarrrrrrr

Hope you like ze bookie!

Cuz it's over! HAHAHA

BYEZZ MAH POOS

-RandomGirl061