The Perfect Drug

11:30-Really? Now ur not gonna answer-
11:31-I'm coming over-
11:33-Fuck. MICKEY. Tell me you'll open the door. I don't wanna wake up Yev-
11:36-My balls literally hurt, u tease-
11:40-Your ass is perfect. I want to bite it-
11:42-Plz let me fuck that ass. PLEASE-
11:44-You told me to come over and now ur not answering-
11:45-But you already know that-
11:48-Send me a picture of ur hole, put your fingers in-
11:48-Plz
11:48-Spread ur cheeks out for me. I need to see it-
11:52-FUCK U-
11:53-Sorry-
11:55-I'd give it to u so fucking hard right now-
11:55-I need to be balls deep in your ass-
11:57-I'm dying & I don't think ur gonna answer-
12:05 (A picture of a hand with cum all over it) -Look what u made me do-

Mickey read through the slew of messages he'd received from Ian the night before and couldn't help but laugh. He'd looked at them when he woke up, but honestly, he couldn't get enough. Though he'd never admit it out-loud, he got off on how desperate Ian was for him. He also found some twisted solace in the fact that he was suffering. He knew Ian would never find an ass as good as his, that was for damn sure. As relieved as he was that he had told the idiot not to come over and resisted falling back in bed with him, he fucking wanted to. Even when everything was screwed up between them, the sex was still incredible.

"Who's making you smile?" Zev asked interrupting Mickey's reverie.

"Nobody," Mickey said plainly, stapling a few papers and shoving them into a file, "When're we gonna stop pushing paper and get out on the street?

"S.A.Greer wants you on paperwork for another few days, which puts me on paperwork for another few days," Zev replied, gesturing to the messy desk he was sitting at, "I do not like paperwork so you're lucky I like you."

Mickey grinned at him and shook his head, "We gonna go get something to eat or what?"

Zev stamped the last paper in his stack, glanced at his watch and raised his eyebrows at Mickey," It's 4:59. You trying to get me in trouble, Agent Milkovich? You're a bad influence."

"That's what they tell me," Mickey said with a smirk, "C'mon, let's get the fuck outta here."

"Don't know why you didn't eat the hummus I made you for lunch. I told you just the pita wouldn't fill you up. You have to have protein, Mickey. How many times do I have to go over this with you? You gotta feed the muscles. Before I got my hands on you, you were weak. You didn't know how to feed the muscles," Zev gesticulated as he ranted.

"Wasn't weak," Mickey contended, putting on his coat and noticing how the other agents in the room were attempting to act like they weren't paying attention to Zev and Mickey's dynamic.

"Now, look at these muscles," He said squeezing Mickey's bicep over his thick coat, "Uh, you're going to lose them if you don't feed them. Tell him Luke," Zev directed, looking over at the agent whose desk was parallel to Mickey's, "tell him all about what you have to do with the muscles."

"Gotta feed them," Luke said matter-of-factly, grinning at Zev. To say that the man was popular with his coworkers was an understatement. Everybody loved Zev. It was hard not to.

Mickey just nodded and looked at Zev, gesturing with his head towards the door.

"Alright, alright," Zev said wrapping his scarf loosely around his neck, "Gotta head out boys, my baby needs to eat."

Their coworkers waved their goodbyes and Zev draped his arm around Mickey's shoulder as they exited the office.

"You gotta stop calling me your 'baby' man, I want the rest of the guys to take me seriously," Mickey groused.

"They take you seriously. You're with me, nothing better than that, I promise you this," Zev assured him with a huge smile, "Do you doubt me?"

Mickey just rolled his eyes because of course he didn't. Zev was like a rock. He'd proven his loyalty time and time again. Opening up to people was difficult for him and he hadn't seen the purpose in having friends, until Zev. It was nice to have someone to rely on, someone that he knew had his back, someone that was rooting for him. When it came down to it, he couldn't expect those things from Ian. He thought he could, but Ian had shown him enough times that he was incapable of being that guy for him. Fuck, if he didn't wish that he could've been because Ian was always like his best friend with the added bonus of fucking. Man, he missed the banging. He needed to get laid. Maybe if he could release the tension he could stop thinking about Ian, dreaming about Ian, getting fucking hard over Ian.