Want

Mickey knew he should've told Ian not to come, should've had the fucking wherewithal to type 'no' or 'don't,' simple words that seemed difficult to say. Ian was too far gone and he was close behind him; teetering over the edge of the cliff with just a small push needed to have him falling- no looking back. He could feel himself getting really fucking anxious, his heartbeat pounding in his ears, hands shaking. He stood up from where he'd been sitting on the edge of the bed, unsure if standing was better or if he should try to sit down again. His want had him crawling out of his skin, while his mind feebly attempted to hold on to some semblance of control. He started pacing, trying to expel some of the nervous energy, trying to find some relief, knowing there was only one way it was going to be released. His emotions were intensifying with every step he took, back and forth, back and forth, until his phone rang. He paused and stared at it as if it was a relentless temptress, an irresistible siren song. Instead of answering, he made his way to the front door and swung it open to find Ian on his porch, phone by his ear.

"Was afraid you weren't gonna answer," He said shoving his phone into his back pocket and walking towards a still wordless Mickey.

Without warning, Mickey grabbed him by the nape of his neck and pushed him hard against the wall in the entryway, kicking the door shut behind him. Ian panted, eyes wide with astonishment, waiting. Not loosening his grip, Mickey shook his head, licked his top teeth and sighed, painfully aware that his last sliver of resistance was tearing away, "Can't fucking take it anymore" and with that he smashed his lips against Ian's, his tongue desperately chasing the redhead's around his mouth, catching it and then fighting for dominance. The kiss was as angry as it was amorous, with Mickey admonishing himself for his lack of restraint, feeling his power wane with every rotation of their tongues, "Fuck you, Gallagher," He muttered against Ian's lips, 'for making me want you, making me love you, making me weak' he left unsaid.

His breath hitched as Ian swung him around into the back of the door so he could lead the kiss, "Gonna fuck you," he assured him wantonly, his teeth pulling on Mickey's bottom lip, "hard." Ian slid his tongue heavy into the brunet's mouth as he rutted the bulge in his pants against Mickey's. A soft moan escaped Mickey's mouth and Ian swallowed it down eagerly, using it as encouragement to kiss him more fervently.

"Stop," Mickey sighed, still returning Ian's kisses just as lustfully despite his words.

Ian's heart sank to his toes as he moved his lips down to Mickey's neck, focusing on his sweet spot while a panicked, "Please... please, don't do this, Mick," escaped his mouth.

"Not gonna fuck out here," Mickey said, moaning at the sensation of Ian sucking a mark into his skin. A broad smile pulled across the redhead's face as he stood up straight and hooked his fingers into Mickey's rear belt loops, continuing to kiss whatever skin he could manage to reach while following Mickey to his room.

As soon as Mickey locked the door, he dropped to his knees and started to unbuckle Ian's belt, "No, no," Ian protested, while Mickey yanked down his jeans and boxers, "Want to take care of you," but his mouth shut tight as Mickey's opened wide, drawing him in, "Mmmm."

"Fuck I missed this cock," Mickey exhaled, as his tongue lapped lecherously at the slit, causing Ian's knees to wobble. He tangled his fingers into raven tresses to steady himself and watched with hooded eyes as Mickey licked him like a dripping ice cream cone, determined not to waste a drop. The heat of the sultry mouth surrounding him and the constriction of being taken down his throat caused Ian to melt, knocking Mickey's mouth off of him so he could get to the floor, his legs shaking as he laid back against the scratchy carpet.

"Really?" Mickey laughed, biting his lip mischievously, "Fucking drama queen."

"You know you kill me every time and you fucking love it," Ian said, resting his hands behind his head and grinning at Mickey, "You were made to suck dick, I swear."