Indulgence

Mickey was sore as hell and it wasn't just his shoulder that was aching. His back was stiff from being in bed for the better part of the last two weeks. It wasn't that he couldn't get up and walk around, it was more that he hadn't wanted to. His time off from work that was intended to be spent convalescing had led to a different type of recuperation; one that focused more on his heart than anything else. He'd been treating his leave as a cheat from his self-imposed Ian diet and shit, had he been indulging. His lips were more sensitive than anything else that ailed him; puffy and raw from their near constant kissing. He'd spent his days sleeping to catch up from the nights spent reconnecting with Ian, sharing almost as many words as kisses.

"Fuck," Ian sighed pulling back from the marathon make out session they'd been enjoying to catch his breath, "Missed this." He pushed a loose strand of Mickey's hair out of his face and gazed into eyes, the moony look on his face reflecting his infatuation. He placed his hand on Mickey's cheek and pressed his lips against his swollen pout again, "Missed you."

"Shh," Mickey hushed, sliding his tongue through slotted lips and challenging Ian's to tangle with it. The redhead was beginning to think that they'd been doing so much kissing as a way for Mickey to shut him up when he started to demonstrate that he wasn't tempering his expectations; evidently, he'd been getting carried away often. It was difficult not to when Mickey allowed him to come over nightly during his recovery to care for him, when they both knew that he was past the point of needing round the clock help. Still, Mickey had managed to keep him at arms length while wrapping his body around him; a delicate dance that kept Ian on his toes.

"So I tell you that I missed you and to shut me up I get your tongue shoved in my mouth. What are you gonna do if I tell you how much I love you?" Ian asked raising his eyebrows, "Put something bigger in there?"

"Fuck off," Mickey laughed, giving Ian a sweet peck.

"C'mon," Ian groaned, resting his hand on Mickey's hip bone, "Need to taste you," he licked his lips and pressed them against the curve of Mickey's shoulder, "Let me taste you," he muttered against warm skin. He let his hand travel down to the erection that was tenting Mickey's thin grey sweatpants, gripping it firmly, "Think of it as Physical Therapy," he reasoned, positioning himself so he was hovering over Mickey, his knees on either side of the brunet's hips. Leaning down, Ian peppered the skin around Mickey's dressed wound with kisses, a course of treatment that he'd been prescribing for the last couple of weeks. Though it was not a medical fact that kisses healed, he'd convinced Mickey to at least let him give it a try, "The rest of your body is hurting, so you let me take care of this ache," he stroked the straining hard-on over the cloth slowly for emphasis, "and at least you get rid of some of the discomfort."

"Gotta admit, Gallagher, that ain't a bad argument," Mickey conceded, putting his good arm behind his head and letting out a contented sigh as he watched Ian kiss down his chest to his belly and then lick the skin directly above where his waistband was resting low on his hips. Night after night of rejecting Ian's advances had worn him down and the vivid memories of how well that mouth could handle a cock eroded any of his remaining resolve.

"Yeah?" Ian asked hopefully, lifting his head so that he could look at Mickey, his eyes alight with the possibility. They'd gotten to this point before, Ian ready to pleasure him and Mickey calling it off saying he didn't want to 'confuse shit.' As far as Ian was concerned, shit was already confused and it may as well be fucked up with Mickey's dick in his mouth.

"Better get to it, man, before I come to my senses," Mickey stated raising his eyebrows and licking his lips hotly. From the way his heart was racing and chest was heaving, he knew that his threat was empty; he was too far gone to stop him.

Not wanting to waste another second, Ian yanked down his sweatpants and practically salivated as Mickey's cock sprang up, hard and fucking perfect. The brunet let out a soft laugh at the barely audible "Mmm" that came from Ian's lips and raised his hips up to indicate to the redhead that he should stop ogling and get his mouth on him.