I Told Myself I Wouldnt Fall For You; Sweeran

Chapter thirteen;

Three months past, and Ed and I came to the conclusion that my baby bump was starting to show. He was overjoyed. He woke up every morning and made some loving comment about how he was going to be a father, and how the baby was going to have the best mother ever. We also decided that the wedding was going to hold off for another year, and in that time we planned on getting a house to make a home. Ed agreed to living in the US, as long as we had a vacation home in London. Many things had changed in the past months, we announced publicly that we were expecting, and it threw an uproar. Questions, congratulation messages, comments, everything. It was going to be a rollercoaster ride, but it would surely be one we'd both enjoy.
"Ed?" I murmured sleepily.
"Yes, love?" He turned over in bed and smiled at me, his hair completely messed up.
"Are you ready for this? You know, the baby and all? Because, I'll be honest, I'm extremely nervous." I said.
Ed kissed my forehead before calmly saying, "Yes, babe, I am ready. I've never loved anyone as much as you, and I am thrilled to spend the rest of our lives together. Just think, in less than two years time, were going to be married, and have a beautiful baby, and honestly, I couldn't ask for more. When this baby comes along in five short months, I cannot wait to see your eyes light up when you hold our baby for the first time. I can't wait to watch you spoil him or her, because I know that's exactly how you are. Please don't be nervous, I know you're going to be a great mom, and I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. He brushed the hair out from my face, and waited for my response.
I couldn't fight back the tears welling at my eyes. "I am so happy that all of this happened, and I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. You're right, I shouldn't be nervous, because look at what an amazing father our baby is going to have." Tears rolled down my face, and Ed moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, in a gentle comforting matter.
"Done cry, you'll make me cry too. I love you so much, and I never want to lose you." He whispered.
"I love you too, please, never leave me." I said, my voice shaking a bit.
"I could never." He said.
We lay there wrapped up in eachother for a while, barely talking, just enjoying eachothers company.
"Have any names crossed your mind?" I asked curiously. "I kind of like Jade for a girl, but I'm not sure."
"That sounds beautiful. I've always liked the name Eli for a boy, what do you think?"
"I love it. Jade or Eli. Wow, I really love those names." I smiled. The fact that all of this was coming true was completely mind blowing.
"Jade Elizabeth Sheeran. Eli Michael Sheeran, eh?" He laughed.
"They have a nice ring to them. I like them." I blushed.
"Taylor Alison Sheeran, my beautiful fiancé."
"Oh my god. Stop, this is all too exciting." I pressed my head against his chest, and he grabbed my hand. Our fingers laced around eachothers, and I knew this was exactly where I was supposed to be, my whole life had lead up to the future I had before me with this man. "Do you hope it's a boy or a girl?" I looked up.
"Honestly, I hope it's a girl. I hope she has your hair and eyes. And your heart, and your laugh. I hope she's a little songbird with a heart of gold." Ed answered.
"Me too, but I hope she has hair the color of yours, and a way with words just like you." I laughed. "I'm so excited."
"Me too, babe. Me too." He kissed me, and I wanted nothing more in that moment than for that kiss to last forever.