I Told Myself I wouldnt Fall For You; Sweeran

Chapter twelve;

A week passed, and Ed and I decided it was time to fly my parents out. We met them at a small park near the middle of town.

"So, we've got something to tell you guys." I said nervously as Ed and I stood in front of my parents, my hand in his.

"Okay, continue." My mother said, obviously curious about what was going on.

"Actually, its two things." I said, looking down at the ring on my left hand. "Two really important things." I smiled at Ed.

"Well don't leave us hanging, tell us!" My father laughed.

I took a deep breath before saying anything. Ed squeezed my hand, making a bit of the worry go away.

I started to smile, and finally I found my words.

"Mom, Dad...We're getting married." I smiled as the shock hit them

"Are you serious?!" My mom asked, as I nodded in reply. "I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!" My mom came over and wrapped us both up in a hug. "I'm so happy!" she exclaimed. She hugged me once more, and as she did I could hear my father talking to Ed. I turned to see them, and overheard a bit of what they were saying.

"I'm really happy for you guys. I know you won't hurt her, and I know you guys love each other a lot, congrats." My dad said to Ed.

"I could never imagine hurting someone like her. I love her so much, and I can't wait to continue my life with her, I still can't believe she's mine." Ed said, turning to notice I was looking at him.

I walked over to him and hugged him. He kissed my cheek. "I love you babe, so much."

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

"Okay, okay, save it for the wedding!" my mom joked. "You said there was one more thing you had to tell us... what was it?"

I grabbed Ed'dls hand once again, and he gave me a look of encouragement. I wasn't as worried.

I laughed a little bit, and then said, "I'm Pregnant." It took a minute before my parents let it sink in. I didn't try to sugarcoat it or find some way to beat around the bush. Ed smirked, and put his arm around me. My mother stood there with her hands over her mouth, but my dad smiled like an idiot and said "I'm going to be a grandfather!" He laughed and repeated it a few times.

"I couldn't be more happy for you guys!!" My mother said as she tears formed in her eyes.

"No mom please stop you'll make me cry." I said.

"But my baby is all grown up, and now she's getting married, and having a baby of her own!" She said, sniffling a bit.

I could feel tears on my face, because it hit me. Everything was real, it wasnt something I was just dreaming of. A year ago, right before we started the red tour, I never expected this to happen. When I started to fall in love with Ed, I never expected him to feel the same way about me. When I kissed him that time in Rhode Island, I never expected we'd become anything more, in fact I worried it would ruin our friendship. But look where we were now. I was marrying the love of my life, and we'd soon have a baby of our own. I couldn't be more happy than in this moment right now, when I realized all my dreams were coming true.

"Thank you so much for supporting us mom." I sniffled and hugged her.

"Yeah...mom." Ed laughed before hugging my mom.

We talked a bit longer, still overly excited about all the news we had just dropped. Soon later Ed and I went back to his place, and my mother and father went to their hotel. We called for a relaxing evening at home after a week full of excitement and shock.

(A/N I know once again this is kinda short and boring, but you know what that means....something big is gunna happen c: )