I Told Myself I Wouldn't Fall For You; Sweeran

Chapter Seven; It's Official

"All I feel, in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time taking flight, making me feel like, I just wanna know you better."

While Ed performed his part of our duet at our concert, I absorbed the lyrics more than I did when we first wrote them, and they applied to my feelings with Ed the past few weeks quite nicely.

When the song finished, Ed and I gave each other the familiar hug that we've been doing since the beginning of the RED tour, but this time, the hug was a little sweeter, the feeling was a little stronger, and we both knew it.

"Good job, love." Ed whispered in my ear before pulling away from our hug. It caused me to smile.

As he left the B-stage, I really could see it.

I know sometimes with falling in love, people are always going on about seeing your future with someone, but a lot of times it never happens because they say it too soon.

But with Ed, I could feel something special. I could see us together, for a long time. I smiled again at the idea, and grabbed my guitar.

-

Later that night, Ed and I met up with my parents and my band, and we all went out to dinner. The restaurant we ate at was quiet, and there was barely anyone besides our noisy crew there. I sat next to Ed, and the rest of the table was filled with my friends and family. We all talked for a while, and when everyone else was distracted wrapped up in each others conversation, I turned to Ed.

"Do you want to tell them now?" I whispered, going unnoticed by everyone else.

"If you'd like, you can tell them, it's your close friends and family." He smiled and grabbed my hand under the table.

I waited until everyone had ordered their meals before I actually spoke up.

"Hey guys," I started, making any conversation that was going on stop. All eyes turned to me and I smiled. "I have something to tell you from Ed and I." I said. Across the table, I could see Caitlin's eyes light up. She knew what I was about to say. "Well, Ed and I, we decided to kinda make it official, that we're together." I raised Ed's hand above the table to show we were holding hands. Caitlin shot out of her seat and pointed at us.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD END UP TOGETHER. I KNEW IT." she said excitedly, making almost everyone at the table laugh.

"Well someone's a bit excited." I smiled.

Just then, the waiters arrived with our food. But before anyone could eat, Amos called a toast, with all of our sodas.

"To Taylor and Ed, congratulations." Everyone raised their glasses in the air, and everyone said their congratulations.

It made both Ed and I happy, I could tell.

-

"You are the best." I said, laughing so hard, as I looked at Ed in his footsie pajamas.

He had invited me to his hotel for the night, of course I said yes. When I arrived and Ed had a one piece pajama set on, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is it really funny?" Ed asked, striking a pose with his hand on his hip, which caused me to laugh again.

"Really" I replied between laughs.

"Oh really?" He said charging toward me and tackling me on the couch. "Is it funny now?" He smiled, tickling me a bit.

"No, no, no please stop oh my god!" I begged. I was extremely ticklish.

"Fine." He stopped, now looking in my eyes. He kissed me, and quite honestly I didn't expect it. I could feel those sparks you always long for in a relationship, and everytime we kissed, it felt just as magical as the first time.

"I love you so much." I rested my head on his chest, never wanting to leave his side.

((A/N: I know this chapter is kind of short and boring but within the next few chapters it'll get really good. and thanks for 300+ reads in one day, that's a lot for me c: Thank you :)))