Cliffside

Things had been getting a lot better in the Pride Lands. Betshe had made a full recovery and was back on the Lion Guard. Most of the Pride Landers were also recovering from the mud. The Outlanders haven't been seen for days and everything seemed fine on the dawn patrol.

Kion walked along a dirt path, looking around. See saw a bird land on a nest and prune its feathers. He looked down to his left and saw a colony of ants marching a whole berry towards their anthill.

Those made him smile, as he took it as a sign that the Pride Lands were going to be fine. He continued walking, careful not to disturb to ants, towards a hill he would visit by himself. It was a beautiful green and on the other side of it was sheer cliff face. When looking from it you could see all of the Pride Lands, similar to Pride Rock. Only from this cliff he could see beyond the Outlands. He always wondered what was out there. The grass there was shining a radiant gold and orange sharply contrasting the dark and grey Outlands.

One day I'm going to go out there and see what's there, Kion smiled thinking of the possibilities. Plants or even animals he probably never seen before.

His ears twitched and he turned to see Fuli making her way up towards him.

"So you come up here, too?", Fuli asked.

"Yeah, I do. I like to sit up here and look at that", Kion answered gesturing to the land beyond everything else.

"Yeah, I wonder about what kind of animals are over there. I like to think that someday I would race over there and see what's out there, maybe bring something back and tell everyone of my adventures out there", Fuli sighed.

"Havi Kabisa. You too?", Kion asked.

"Uh huh", Fuli smiled, gazing at Kion.

"M-maybe we could go together? I mean... Uh, if you want to", Kion blushed.

"Hmmm. Maybe we can", Fuli sighed as she rested her head on Kion's chest.