Chapter 5

OK, So here is you new chapter as promised.teehee...I feel a really good vibe today so I may have a treat for you in this chapter, nothing much but alot more to read I hope.lol. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know how well you like it. Also don't forget to let me know the answer to the trivia if you know it, if you don't then at least you learn something new every chapter.lol

Here Is the answer to the last chapters question.

A: The owner of the Zanpakuto ( Crimson Princess) is....bum bum bum...Kisuke Urahara or Hat and Clogs.lol yes it is beautiful Benihime.

________________________________________________________________________________

After walking into her apartment Naomi locked the door and stumbled threw the small apartment dropping her bag and her shoe's along the way. After pushing the door to her bathroom open she collapsed onto the floor in pain. Taking slow breaths she laid their on the floor until the pain subsided enough for her to crawl to her room. After a few moments of struggling to her bed she sighed. after sliding under the blankets and attempted to fall asleep, normally it would take an hour for the affects of her gift to take hold if not longer. But today was different, today she had forced a second healing in order to heal the boy completely and now she was paying for it. 'This is what happens when you use only part of your ability' she thought to herself with a sigh.

Sometimes she would hold them or use instrumental means in which to heal the latter being the most effective way to get the job done faster and less painful for her, but for her to keep the quiet life and be less noticeable she had chosen the pryer in order to keep her promise to her mother and grandfather. Her grandfather had told her when her powers had manifested that she had to keep herself hidden and had moved alot when it had risen suspicion with the locals. So to defuse the situation she would always run to the most needed area and did her job then left without looking back. She had one rule... never get attached to an area or the people she healed. This left her life lonely and often left her feeling alone and depressed. 

As she lay in her bed she pondered why she had come to this little town in the first place. When she had been preparing to leave her last location she had just picked a random country and then bought a map of the said country and picked a town, one that wasn't over populated like Tokyo, but when she had arrived in this town she had an uneasy feeling and was about to leave when she had seen a flyer about needing volunteers at the local hospital and had decided to stay.  Their were many things her mother had told her about her gift and one of them was that her gift would take her to were she would belong which now didn't seem to make sense, all she had ever wanted was to be rid of the crippling gift and have a normal life like any other woman..who had a husband and children, but she had given up on that a long time ago when she had healed a man and had almost died in the process so she stuck with the children, it was more easier to do and less painful. And tonight was no different, by morning the boy would be completely healed and she would be bed ridden for the night and part of the next morning while her body healed its self.

After a few more moments the pains subsided to a small aches in which she uncurled her body to lay on her back with arms out stretched gasping to catch her breath. Finally after her heart rate slowed to normal and the sweat dried from her brow she fell into a restless sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning...

  After a good nights sleep Jushiro felt more energized. Mayuri had returned to the Soul Society when two more Captains, Byakuya Kuchiki and Jushiro's old friend Shunsui had arrived to supply more back up if needed. Now the two friends sat under the over hang of the small shop's porch drinking tea as they watched the busy pace of the streets of the human world around them. " Such a busy place." Shunsui stated as he sipped on his tea. " Sure is, it makes me wonder how they can do it everyday without falling over." Jushiro said with a chuckle

As the day grew from morning to afternoon the shop door slid open behind them causing them to look up. " Oh, good afternoon Miss Ururu. Going back to the hospital today?" Jushiro asked. Ururu smiled and shook her head, " No, another volunteer  who works in the same unit as I invited me over this afternoon for tea." she said as she stepped around the two and down to the dirt walkway. Shunsui raised a curious brow and chuckled. " Sounds like fun." Jushiro said after giving his friend a friendly jab with his elbow awarding him a wolfish grin from his friend. 

Ururu missed the exchange and continued, "Yeah, but I'm a little worried about her since she didn't look like she was feeling very well so I thought I'd go by early and see if she was feeling any better. She said she works from home during the week but she didn't say what she did so I thought I'd go and help her with some home made lunch I made so she didn't have to cook or anything." she explained holding up a large bag of ingredients that looked like it would tip her over if she were to step the wrong way. Shunsui with his oh so devious mind cast Jushiro a look that told him that nothing would come from getting involved with the situation. Jushiro could do nothing but roll his eyes and shake his head at his friends soon to be meddling mind. " Well would you like some company, we really couldn't let a pretty young lady to walk alone to her destination with out proper protection now could we?" Shunsui asked grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat. 

Ururu cautiously glanced between the two large captains, " Uhm, OK it's not far she just lives down the road a little bit." she said and quickly wanted to take her previous statement back as she watched Shunsui's grin grow wider. " OK, young lady lead the way." Shunsui said standing and then bent at the waste into a bow making Ururu nervously laugh and then cast Jushiro a glance and laughed when she saw him drop his face into his hand and shake his head. " Behave Shun, I don't think a woman much less one who is apparently ill is going to want to be flirted with by an old man." Jushiro muttered standing up to fallow the two to the side walk. At his friends statement Shunsui pouted and placed a hand over his chest, " Me? A flirt?...Never me. And watch who your calling old were almost the same age...OLD FRIEND." Shunsui said putting more humor in the last of his statement gaining a look from both Jushiro and Ururu. 

Jushiro couldn't believe what his friend was implying but couldn't help but be amused by his open playfulness. He was quickly taken back to their academy days when both Shunsui and himself would joke around and play bicker back and forth as they were doing now, only it had become less joking around since the battle with Aizen and the Arroncars that had ended several months ago leaving their Head Captain and many of the other Captains on edge since the end of the uprising making everything, in his opinion a potential threat to the balance of both worlds. He himself would leave the entire matter well enough alone as would his long time friend but with the way things have been going in the Soul Society he had no choice but to fallow the orders given to him.

Lost in his thoughts Jushiro was quickly brought back to reality when Ururu stopped in front of a small apartment building. " Well here it is, Uhm i don't know if it would be OK if you came up with me, she thinks Jinta is coming with me and I don't want to upset her with bringing uninvited guests with me." she said with a apologetic look, but was quickly put to rest when Jushiro tugged on the sleeve of his Captains Haori. Laughing Ururu smacked her hand to her for head and shook her head, " I forgot. hahaha, I guess it would be alright I doubt she could see you since I haven't sensed any Spiritual Pressure from her so I think it should be fine, come on then lets go then." she laughed as she started up the steps towards Naomi's apartment with the two large captains fallowing close behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OK, so this chapter was really small when I started it and I had to do some  hard core editing to it.lol, But I think I did OK, what do you think, please remember to vote and comment...OH and don't forget about the trivia...   

Trivia for this chapter is...

Q: Who was the former captain of the Soul Society's Kido Corps, and can use various high- level Kido like Bakudo 99 and Hado 88 with out incantations.

Well their you have it do your homework kiddies lol...have fun with your search I know I did.lol well see you at the next chapter, till then have a good day and a good read.