When Were You Going to Tell Me

Here's the next chapter! Hope you guys like the story so far!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV

I woke up the next morning tired than ever, I've done a lot of thinking. I feel like I should tell Maddie... My arms were still wrapped around her tiny frame when I opened my eyes. I watched her chest rise and fall, her lips in a thin line as she was dreaming. I unwrapped me from her and got out of bed.

I walked downstairs to see the lads already up, Louis making some tea. "Good morning Liam." He stated as I rubbed my eyes, "Good morning Lou." I sat down at the counter and put my head in my hands. "Have you talked to her yet?" Harry came and sat by me, Louis's eyes went wide. "Tell her what?" I shot Harry a look, and he returned it with a 'sorry, I forgot' look. "Harry can I talk to you for a second." I asked him as I started to get up. He nodded and followed me down the long hallway into the music room. "Spill." I usually don't talk to Harry about these things, usually Zayn, but Zayn wasn't the one who caught me. "I was thinking about it last night." Harry nodded as he sat down on the stool. "Okay. What's your plan?"

MADDIE'S POV

I woke up the next morning and Liam wasn't there... hm probably went to go work out. I got up and showered and proceeded downstairs. "Good morning guys!" All three guys.. wait three? "Good morning Madz!" They said in unison. "Where's Liam and Harry?" I asked grabbing a cup of tea from Louis. "I don't know. I think they're talking." I just made an 'O' with my mouth and started walking over toward Niall and Zayn.

"So Zayn?" I smiled, "So Maddie!" I laughed, "How are you and Nae!?" He looked up at me, than back at the ground. Oh. "We got in a fight." I bit my lip, "I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything is okay?" I stated sympathetically. He just itched the back of his head and nodded. "Me too." Poor baby. "Niall? Any special girl?" I asked nudging him in the shoulder. "No. I'm just waiting for my princess!" AHHHH! "Whoever it will be, she'll be the luckiest girl in the world!" I smiled, "Oh will she now?" He stated wrapping an arm around my shoulder, "Mhm. Because you're a leprachaun!" I laughed. He doubled over laughing. Oh his laugh. "I'm going to go find Liam and Harry. Be right back."

I was walking down the hallway when I heard voices coming from the music room. Harry? Liam? I didn't want to walk in on the conversation, it sounded deep. I just stood by the doorway listening. "I didn't mean to Harry! You need to understand that. She kissed me first-" I gasped, oh to loudly. I covered my mouth quickly and went back to listening. "Liam! You knew you were still in a relationship with Maddie! But you still kissed her. No you snogged her!" Harry was shouting now, "I didn't mean to. I just wanted to forget." Liam got quieter. Forget what? Me? I was listening again. "Liam, I know it's not your fault. I know what it feels like to lose someone that quickly, but mate you were still dating her. I know you wanted to tell her-" Liam but in, "How could I tell her? Her heart was already broken, I didn't want to make it worse. Her brother was in the hospital. Harry I fucking screwed up!" Wow never heard Liam drop that word before...

I stood up and opened the door, but they were to busy talking. "When were you going to tell me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Maddie!! Is Liam going to tell her? He definitely should! Keep reading! Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Message Me for any knew twist and turns! :D

xx