Please Don't Go

This chapter is all in Madddie's POV! I hope you like it. I was thinking about it all day at school, yeah. school, my grades... erhhh... Juan Direction (HAHAHA) on my mind all day and all night! They are the reason my grades are dropping...

Hey i got an F up to a B! :D I had to take a test and turn in a whole lot of poopy work! GR! YOU DON"T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THIS SOONG! FOREVER I LOVE JUAN DIRECTION! :D

Enjoy! VOMMENT!

Maddie <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-flasback-

I can't move. My voice is gone now. I'm surrounded by my own blood. My white dress is now covered in splotches of red crimson. My stomach hurts like hell. My eyelids are heavy, "Miss. Try to stay awake please. Miss keep your eyes open." I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I'm starting to taste blood rush into my mouth. "Where's Liam?" Then I closed my eyes.

-end-

-Maddie's Mind-

I'm floating on clouds. I'm walking toward the light, feeling as light as a feather. Gliding along the skies. I reach gold brass gates. I peek inside, more light. I hear a faint call from the otherside, telling me to stay away. "Maddie?" I turn around toward a voice, "Maddie if you here me, comeback." I start walking toward the voice, "Maddie, don't leave me. I love you way to much." Leave? I was just looking at the pretty gates, "Babe there is so much we have missed. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please don't go." What does that mean? Don't go. I keep walking toward the voice, each step it's getting louder. "I promise I'll protect you. I'm sorry I wasn't with you. I'm so sorry! Just please, if you make it, I'll protect you. You have my heart, forever and always." That voice was getting so familiar, I've heard it before. "Please don't go."

-Present-

I woke up to strange pain in my belly. That voice in my head, I realized that was Liam. He was talking to me, probably thinking I wouldn't hear him.The pain was getting worse, what? Then it dawned on me. I was pregnant. I hope my little monster inside of me was okay. It can't die. I haven't even told Liam. Liam where was he? I heard his voice, but where is he? "Liam?" I whispered frantically, he looked up at me, tears staining his cheeks. "Oh Liam." I reached to brush some tears off his beautiful face, "Maddie? You're awake." I smiled ever so slightly, "Of course. I promised you I wouldn't go anywhere." He smiled, "I thought I lost you. I left this morning. I got the news last night before MSG." I tried sitting up, but the pain got worse. I clutched my stomach. "Maddie? You okay?" I yelped in pain, Liam got the doctor. "Hey Maddie, how are you doing?" I nodded, with the throbbing pain in my head. "How's the-" I cut him off, "Liam can I talk to the doctor for a second." I tried to get out, Liam slipped out the door, the doctor realized that Liam doesn't know about the baby. "Oh I see. He doesn't know-" I shook my head, "No." "How's she doing?" He said she... "She? Doing fine, but my stomach hurts." The doctor wrote some stuff down, "That's not your stomach. The baby's fine, but Maddie you broke a couple ribs. Do you remember what happened?" I nodded just remember a loud screech and sudden headlights. And blood, lots and lots of blood. "A little." He smiled, "That's good. I'll go grab Liam."

Liam came in shortly, he was on the phone with the rest of the boys. I missed them. I want to go home. "Liam. I want to go home." He looked at me, "You will soon. I promise baby girl, but for now you need to stay here." I goaned, I hate hospitals. It reminded me of Eric. Hospitals just reminded me of death. I hate it, I don't want to die. I'm too young.