Football and Sexual Frustrations?

Nothing dirty I promise. Just curious minds! :D

Vote, Comment and Message Me! :D

Maddie <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV

It's been a week since Maddie's birthday, I haven't even brought that up, something tells me I shouldn't. I was walking outside when Louis kicked the football toward my head, "DUCK!" Maddie shouted, I ducked just in time before the ball came close to knocking me over. "That's a foul Louis!" Niall called out, Louis just huffed and sat down where he was pretending to have a fit. Maddie invited me to play football with her and the rest of the boys. Teams were Maddie, Harry and I against Louis, Niall and Zayn.

"GOAL!" Maddie ran around doing cartwheels being all happy and stuff. "Erh, so dizzy." She stammered standing up. We ended the game after WE won, 3 to 0. Maddie and Harry went inside to grab some lemonade and cookies.

HARRY'S POV

Is it weird that Maddie has gotten more attractive over the years, and her playing football with us is just hot? Erh, Harry she's dating your best mate! "Stop staring!" Maddie caught me out of my trance, she grabbed the lemonade and poured it into six cups. "You're really good at football." She laughed, "Haha no. I never played before. I always watched." That was a lie, she's played there is no way she could score two goals against us. "Liar. You've played." She shook her head, "I promise I never had. I was always the girly type, dance, cheer and gymnastics. Now don't get me wrong I'd play with my brothers in passing the american football and just play pass with your football ball, but I've never been on a team." Wow, why do I find this so attractive, "So you're flexible?" I winked at her, she gasped, "Ask Liam!" She smirked before leaving me in my own dirty thoughts. BAD HARRY!

MADDIE'S POV

Well that was interesting... Harry such the flirt. Okay I won't lie, I flirt back, just pointless banter, right? Plus I love Liam not Harry! We're just great friends. Yeah friends. That's all. I stepped outside into the sun with lemonade with Harry shortly after with the cookies. I set it down and was soon squished between four smelly boys. "So Liam, Maddie said she's never played football before." I turned to Harry and smiled, then to the other boys who looked at me in disbelief. "Yeah she hasn't." Liam smiled, "That's a joke right?" Louis stated, "No. I've never played. Like I told Harry, I'm more of the girly type, dance, cheerleading and gymnastics." I swear all five eyes lit up and I thought I saw Harry and Liam smirk at me. Stupid imagination. "So the next question is, are you flexible?" I swear if someones asks me that one more time I'll slap them. "Well Niall. Ask Liam. I know you're dying to know!" I winked at him. Liam blushed.

Okay so Liam won't tell them. What to do, what to do. "Maddie he isn't going to tell us!!" Niall whined, "Why do you want to know you perv!" I shouted running away from them, they stopped and looked at me before they all blushed, "Mhm. Get your heads out of the gutter!!!" I sat down and played with the grass before someone sat behind me. "Hi Maddie." It was Liam, "Hey good lookin! So you're not going to tell them." I stated looking at the boys walking toward us, "Nope, it's going to be our little secret." I could seriously just pounce on this kid, bad idea... "Well aren't you just a dirty little boy." I smirked before we were tackled.

LIAM'S POV

It's been a long day and the boys won't shut up about Maddie. What if I just said yes, they'd go crazy... but if I said no I'd be lying... What if she just showed them something, no... dirty thoughts... AH!

"You can just tell them you know, it's not that big of a deal." Maddie came up and hugged me from behind. "Yeah, but you're going to be asked to show them to prove it." HAHA "Um. No. That's disgusting." She laughed, "Come on. Do that weird thing you do with your leg." I turned around to face her. She sat up on the counter as I just watched her eyes trace over me, "I'd rather not right now. Later.." She whispered in my ear her lips lingering there for a second. Ah does she know what she is doing? I placed my hands on her waist and leaned in kissing her. That was until we were interupted.