First Words :)

UHHH! whoooppp! here is the new chappie! enjoy! sorry it's short.. ahhh! i'm having sevure writers block... UGH! Anyways...

I won't be updating for a week. I'll be in San Jose. :) Sorry! I love you all!

VOTE IF YOU LOVE LIAM JAMES PAYNE!

enjoy!

madz xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JAZZZYYY!!!!" I screamedd, "Miss me babe?" Oh my God, oh my God! Jazzy is back! "Oh my God, I thought you died!!!!" She rolled her eyes, "Nope. I've been busy. The business misses you. But that's okay. You have a little one now." She smiled, "Yup! He's alseep right now. Do you want anything?" I smiled, "No I'm good. Hi boys!" She laughed, "Jazzy! Hi babe!" Zayn chuckled getting up and kissed her nose, "How's my girlfriend?" She rolled her eyes, "I'm good Malik. I'm perfectly great!"

Micah started crying and like Liam promised he got up and grabbed him and walked downstairs. "Hi Micah. Daddy's here." Liam is so happy to have Micah in his arms. He is really proud, he loves him to death. He is one proud father. Micah opened his eyes, and it looked like he was smiling. Liam handed me Micah, "He needs to be fed." I rolled my eyes. While Micah was eating, the boys were singing while Niall had his guitar. They were staying for dinner, that I would not be making... "So how is he doing?" Jazzy asked, "He's doing great. Everything is going well. He's going to be just like his father. I'm really happy. Thanks for asking." I chuckled, "He's beautiful." Jazzy giggled. Micah was done, and Liam came in with our oven made lasagna. YUMMY! We put on The Wiggles for Micah while we all chowed down on our dinner. It was amazing.

I just love being here again with my friends, I call family. They are spectacular. I love them dearly.

--

It has been a year and a half now, and Micah is starting to walk and little words start come out. "Mummy." He laughed, sitting on my lap while I watched the boys at the studio. I smiled like an idiot. "Yeah. Hi Micah." I pointed to the soundbooth, "Can you say Daddy?" "Ddy." Close enough. The boys stepped out, I pointed again to Liam, "Ddy." Liam's smile was ahh. He blushed a little, it was cute. "Hi little man!" He smiled picking him up from my lap and lifted him in the air. Micah giggled again. Liam pointed to me, "Mummy," He pointed to himself, "Ddy." That's cute. The boys were smiling as well, and taking pictures of little Micah. One by one Liam pointed to the boys, "Can you say Harry?" Micah pouted, and shook his head, Harry laughed, "Come on little man, just try. Please for mummy and daddy." Micah smiled, "Arry." He can't pronounce H's or Z's. Liam pointed to Zayn, "Say Zayn?" "Sayn." Again close enough. Just hearing his little voice was adorable, so angelic. "Ouis, n Niall." He pronounced Niall fine. How cute. "Little Micah, can you say carrot?" Louis asked very eagerly, "Cawwot." Louis laughed, "Good job. We'll work on that." He chuckeled. I just smiled at Micah with his uncles.

I had baby food for Micah, but he wanted to taste some food from Nando's. Thanks to Niall... OH well. Micah is going to have lots of Nando's as a kid. That is if he spends a lot of time with Niall and the rest of the boys. "Mummy? Vat shat?" He asked me while pointing to my sandwhich, "It's a chicken sanwhich Micah. You want a little piece of chicken?" I asked he nodded, I ripped a little piece and handed it to him. He had some teeth coming in and he can chew a little. But he wanted more of the chicken. Niall shared, for once he shared his chicken with Micah. He loves it.

After lunch, the boys headed back to their home and Liam and I returned to our house and I put Micah down for a nap. "He's cute. Good work today little man." I whispered as I kissed the top of his head as I smiled. I walked down to our room ready for a nap myself. "Nap time for Maddie!" I whisper shouted flopping down on the bed, Liam laughed, "Nap time for Li Li too." I laughed, "Okay. Baby monitor on. Night light on in his room. Door slightly closed. Our door is closed. Okay. Nap time it is." I smiled snuggling up to Liam. "Check, check and check! Good night Madz. I set an alarm for two hours. It looks like we need it." And he was right. We've been drained, we were so tired and you could tell. Bags under our eyes, we just looked drained. It was disturbing. Like dead zombies. But it is definetly worth it. "Thanks. Night Li!"