This is Not A Goodbye

NEXT CHAPTER! :D This needs more reads... MOre votes and commments! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV

I was on the phone with management when I heard some strange noises coming from Niall's room... "NIALL BE QUIET! I'M ON THE PHONE!" I heard giggling, oh God. Maddie was lying next to me doing some work on her photo's. "Mhm... I know... Already?... Okay... I let them know... Thanks... Bye." Maddie looked up from what she was doing, "Everything okay?"She asked moving so she could face me, "I guess..." Wow Liam, that was brilliant. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked sitting up a bit, "We have to go away a bit." She wiggled her nose, which means she's sort of upset, I motioned her to come snuggle up to me; she did so. She rested her head on my shoulder, "Where you going?" "We're touring around North America." I heard her gulp, "Oh." Was all she said, "I see. How long are you gone?" She asked looking straight ahead, "Four months." "Congratulations! You get you're tour! That's wonderful!" I know she was trying to cover up how she really felt, broken. "When do you guys leave?" She asked now looking up at me, I looked down, "We leave in three days-" "Liam that's wonderful! I'm so proud of you guys!"

MADDIE'S POV

Of course I was happy for him, but then again I was kind of sad. Four months was a long time. But I'm sure they'll go by quickly! Right? "You don't have to lie to me." I gulped, he can see right through me. "Liam. I'm not. I'm honestly happy for you guys. I knew what I was getting myself into, dating an international popstar would be hard, but I swear these next four months will be fine! You'll have fun, and I'll just be here for when you get back! I promise you!" He leaned in and kissed me softly, "I just feel bad that I'm leaving you." "Silly we have three days! We'll make it the best three days of our lives!" I giggled, "Now, go tell the boys. I'll start packing for you!"

NIALL'S POV

Liam told us the news that we leave in three days. I was so excited, I'm sure we all were, but Amy. I can't just leave her. I just met her and we started dating. Yup she's my girlfriend now! "Niall it's fine, I'll stay here with Maddie! It'll be fun!" Ah she's such a trooper!

LOUIS' POV

"Yeah and Eleanor can come keep them company too!" I said very excitedly, but on the inside, I knew I was going to miss her. I loved her.

HARRY'S POV

Well a break from these girls would be good, I can't keep my eyes off of them. Plus the tour sounds fun. I'm really excited!

ZAYN'S POV

I need a girlfriend....

LIAM'S POV

Well I just told them, they seem happy! Now must go hang out with my beautiful girlfriend!

-3 DAYS LATER-

MADDIE'S POV

Here I am stuck at the airport watching them leave. I guess I couldn't help but cry. I'm going to miss him. I'm going to miss all of them. They're my life now. Well family wise! I was standing by terminal waiting for them to be called, I was sitting on Liam's lap. He wouldn't stop kissing me. I don't want him to leave, but I knew that dating him would be hard. Plus I have a job. Photography and I model now... SO I'm occupied. "I'm going to miss you Maddie!" He burried his face into the crook of my neck, leaving a tingling sensation, "I'll miss you to Liam!" He kissed me on the cheek. *Flight 356 to New York City is now boarding* That was them. "I hopped off of him and stood infront of him. "I'll see you when you get back!" "I'll miss you! I'll try to talk to you everyday or when I'm free. I'll be busy though, just remember that." I smiled at him, trying to hold in the tears. Oops to late. "Don't cry baby girl. I'll see you soon! I promise." He leaned in to kiss me, it was soft at first but more passionate later into it. Harry tapped Liam on the shoulder signaling him that it was time to board.

I watched them walk toward the entrance of the plane, I stood with Eleanor and Amy watching our boyfriends leave. Liam turned around and waved one last time, I blew him a kiss and then he was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! Poor babies! The lads had to go on tour!!! D: OH WELL! They'll be back soon! Drama in the next chapter?? I think yes! :D

Vommet! (vote and comment)

Maddzzzz <3 x