Birthday Wishes?

Sorry! Lack of updates! Been in Cali! Freaking amazing! :D SUNNNNNN!!! hahahahahhaaha CHEER RULES! kay i'm done!

Maddie <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV

Maddie walked into the room, how long was she standing there? "When were you going to tell me?" Her small voice echoed like bells in the big music room, it's not like she was in the soundbooth... "I'm going to go now..." Harry stuttered stepping out of the room.

"Did you really kiss her?" She asked looking at me, I started playing with the hem of my shirt, "Liam?" I nodded ever so slightly, she gasped but covered her mouth right after. "Liam-" "I'm sorry!" I walked up to her, but she stepped backward, "Maddie, listen, it's not what it sounds like." "What does it sound like Liam? You kissed Danielle, so don't tell me that it doesn't sound like it's suppposed to be." Maddie screamed. We both heard scurrying outside the room, "BACK AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" Maddie yelled before laughing, "Typical boys!" I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Liam. I don't mind that you kissed her. BUT you didn't tell before. That's the reason why I'm pissed at you, because you weren't being honest with me in the first place." I looked at her and stepped forward, but she didn't move. She let me place my hand on her waist, "Maddie. I'm sorry." I half smiled half pleaded. She just smiled at me, "Are you okay?" Maddie nodded ever so slightly giving me a weak smile.

MADDIE'S POV

I walked out of the bedroom in a purple mid thigh dress. "Hey Maddie!" I smiled, "Hey Curly!" "So you and Liam okay?" I laughed, "No. I'm just going on a romantic date because I hate him." Harry let out a loud laugh. "Bye Harry!" He nodded and I met Liam downstairs.

"So I'm guessing if I ask you where we are going, you aren't going to tell me are you?" Liam smiled cheekly, "Nope!" I laughed and sunk in my seat. Liam started humming Gone In December, as I started singing along. "You have a pretty voice." He looked over at me, and I blushed. "We're here!" Liam parked the car and walked to the other side and opened my door, "Such a gentleman!" I giggled stepping out of the car with his hand in mine. We hopped out to a lovely Italian Bistro, "Oh look how romantic!" I looked shocked, "Liam, it's closed..." He just intertwined our fingers and kept walking with the smile not wiping off his face. Odd. "It's not closed." I smiled, he took me out past the restaurant to a small gazebo all lit up around it. "Liam this is honestly-" He pulled me up into it, "Liam? Whats the occasion?" He pulled me into a hug, as my arms wrapped around his neck as his rested his hands on my waist. He started dancing, Screw heels, "Hold on." I kicked the heels off and started dancing around.

I was a lot shorter than him and so I stepped on his feet as he walked around holding me tightly, "I used to do this with my dad when I was younger." I smiled resting my head on his chest. "I love you Liam." He smiled, "I love you too! Now whats the occasion?" He gave me a cheeky smile, "No occasion. Well... How about just a sorry?" I laughed and nodded and continued dancing. As the music ended we stopped, looked into each others eyes as he kises my nose, "Happy Birthday Maddie!" I looked confused, it was definitely not February... "Wait? What?" I laughed, "It's not February..." I mumbled, "Happy Birthday Maddie!" He repeated. I heard music replaying as the familiar harmonies of Gotta Be You was being sung. I whipped my head around to face the rest of them. Tears of joy filled my eyes. I forgot my own birthday...