Great She Kicked... No More Surpise

NEXT CHAPTER!!! WOOP! Guys, help me out, i need more readers! more fans! Who wants to help me out?

Madz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV

I had to go back at the end of the week, Maddie was still in the hospital when I left, she was recovering from the broken ribs and concussion. But she should be home in a week or two. Amy and Eleanor will be taking care of her. "Hey Li Li," I groaned, I hate when they call me that, "Hello Nialler." "How is she?" Referring to Maddie, all the boys came up to us, "Yeah, is she okay?" I nodded, "She's doing great. She will be able to go home soon. She says hello, and that she misses you guys." "Awe! That's sweet."

Time flew by and we had one more week left of the tour. God this tour was amazing, it was so much fun! I loved every moment of it, reading the tweets, dancing on stage (unsyncronized) just all the pointless banter. I love these boys, they're my brothers now. Maddie was home now, I skyped her asking about how she was feeling. She's doing great, the ribs will fully be healed in about one more week. My girlfriends a trooper. But it seems she's getting fatter or is that just me??

MADDIE'S POV

Okay is Liam stupid? Well no, that was rude, but I've been getting fatter, not much but I'm getting there. This baby is growing fast. It's a girl, my own baby girl. The girls know, Amy and Eleanor are trying to help me with names. Eleanor here almost told Liam about the baby girl, I slapped her on the arm to shut her up.

I've been really hormonal to, like happy one moment then sad or depressed the next, Liam thinks it's periods... But I don't know. I'm scared to tell him. I'm scared I am going to be a bad parent. That's my biggest fear, because I was never the daughter my parents wanted, I never lived up to their expectations, I just hope my girl won't grow up like me. But I want to take that to my advantage, fix all my mistakes and make them better, and become the better mother my mom never was. But I'm scared. I was getting ready for bed, Liam comes home in two days! But while I was lying in bed the 'what ifs' were flowing through my mind. What if I screw up? What if I'm a bad mother? What if Liam wants to break up with me, because he isn't ready to be a father? What if? What if? I tried calming myself and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with someone on the otherside of the bed, I thought it was a serial killer. But when I turned I saw Liam sleeping. I wanted to scream. I watched as his chest rose and fell as faint snores came from his mouth. The baby kicked, causing me to touch my stomach, hitting on Liam on accident. He didn't flinch, damn they must of gotten in late. I was staring at my bellly, so surprised he hasn't caught on yet. I'm sure Louis has, all of them have I'm sure of it, just not Nialler or Liam. I turned to Liam who was already looking at me, I quickly pulled down my shirt and smiled at him, "Surprise!" I laughed, "Good morning baby! I've missed you!" He chuckled, "Missed you too! We came home early, we just missed you guys!" I blushed, "Well go back to sleep, you guys got in late. Come on, let's go to sleep." He looked at me, then at my stomach, he set his hand on my stomach, right then baby kicked, he smiled. Well this was a surpise, "So Liam, I'm pregnant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH! she told him! finally! Hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading so far! Definetly not done yet, more chapters! Don't forget to VOMMET (vote and comment!) I love you all with all my heart!

Madz <3 xx