Discussion - Single Forever/Heaven

Do you think there are people in the world that God simply called to be single for their entire life?

Is it bad for Christians to get married and not have children? (My step dad thinks that Christian couples should have several kids because that means there will be more people being put into the world with Christian backgrounds and beliefs, so wou...

Is it bad for Christians to get married and not have children? (My step dad thinks that Christian couples should have several kids because that means there will be more people being put into the world with Christian backgrounds and beliefs, so would it be considered bad for a strong Christian couple to not have children if they are able to?)

This is just a random topic that was brought up at my youth group one night, and I decided to bring it to you guys too! I think even if a definite answer can never be found, it's just another cool subject to ponder upon when you're bored. So, what do you think?

-

My dad is playing Heaven's Gonna Shine on the piano downstairs right now, and it got me onto another topic...

Other than the details already spelled out in the Bible... What do you think Heaven is going to be like?

Obviously we can't know for sure until we get there, but surely you've attempted to imagine it before! It's hard for me personally to put my thoughts into words when it comes to Heaven and it's glory... Maybe you can try!

-

This week, I challenge you to take a second look into every aspect of your life...Your friends, your hobbies/habits, your relationships... Really, honestly check them and make sure they are exactly where they need to be. Maybe your friends are the greatest people you could ever ask for, but occasionally they pressure you into doing things that deep down you know God would not willingly approve of. Maybe you have some habits that make you feel so high in the moment, but later on your spirit is just torn into a thousand pieces of guilt and shame. So please, for me AND for yourself and God, take a moment to really look into those parts of your life and allow yourself to accept and separate what is good and what is for GOD.

 So please, for me AND for yourself and God, take a moment to really look into those parts of your life and allow yourself to accept and separate what is good and what is for GOD

-

Lastly, Have a beautiful, blessed day!

YOU ARE AMAZING.

LIKE, I'M NOT JOKING.

TOO MANY OF YOU JUST READ THAT

AND THEN JUST SET IT ASIDE

AS IF IT MEANS

NOTHING.

BUT GUYS,

IT MEANS

EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING!

YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

YOU TAKE ONE LOOK IN THE MIRROR

AND SAY

I'M UGLY,

I'M STUPID,

I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH,

I'M THIS AND THAT,

BUT GUYS!

YOU ARE PERFECT!

MIRRORS ONLY REFLECT

THE OUTSIDE!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

INSIDE

AND

OUT!

DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THOSE WORDS FOR

GRANTED

EITHER!

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

YOU'RE PERFECT!

YOU.

ARE.

AMAZING.

AND

GOD

LOVES

YOU

NO

MATTER

WHAT

..............

Okay, I'm done now.

Goodbye! :)

•BPL