Chapter 1: Mission

Tsuna POV

I was in my office looking over papers about a new Mafia. The file says that they have killed inoccent people with a new drug they have made. When I finished reading it I called Reborn into my office. When he walked in he had Lambo's bazooka with him. I stared confused, my intuition was going haywire. Backing up a little I said "So...Um about this Mafia do we have any living targets that have survived there attack?" before I could ask one more question Reborn smirked and launched a bazooka at me.

Looking up I noticed I shrunk, that Reborn is going to get it but hey at least my intuition isn't going crazy anymore. Jumping out of my seat I walked towards Reborn dragging my oversized clothes with me. I looked at him and said "Reborn the heck why did....Wait aren't I suppose to go to the future what's going on Reborn?" he just smirked down at me. "Well Dame-Tsuna you have a new mission" I nodded and started to walked toward him on his chair. "You have to go to school again and becomes friends with a boy that calls himself 'Conan Edogawa' he was shrunk down my a new poison the mafia you asked me about made. We don't know what happened to him so you have to investigate yourself and become friends with him and find out his secret while keeping your own understood?" I nodded and Reborn took me out of the room.

He took me to my room and called maids to make me clothes my own size. "Wait so do I stay like this for long or is it until I get hit by a bazooka again?" Reborn sat on my bed and said "Well you will stay like that for at least 19 hours which will give you enough time each day to talk to this 'Conan' boy" I nodded. When he stopped talking the maids were done and I had clothes on. I was wearing a small light yellowish dress and I said "So when do I start this mission?" Reborn hopped off my bed and said "Today that why I shot you with it today Dame-Tsuna" I sighed I thought I would get a day off. "We already enrolled you in the school oh and still have to do paperwork in school" he smirked as he left. 'Reborn you are Satan himself'.

Conan POV

Sitting down in class with Mitsuhiko,Ayumi and Genta surrounding me. "Conan have you heard we are getting a new kid today" I shook my head no. Ayumi then said "They say it's a girl so I think we can get along" I nodded and said "Well maybe we could be friends" everyone nodded but then Genta said "Oh what if she is cute?" Mitsuhiko nodded and said "I bet she is going to be cute" I sighed at the things they say. What kind of kids would say things about being cute or something like that. When the bell rang we all sat down and waited for the teacher to come in.

When she did a girl with long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes was next to her. The teacher  smiled at us and said "Guys meets your new student, please introduce yourself" the girl nodded and walked forwards a little. "Hello my name is Tsunahime Sawada but I rather be called Tsuna for short nice to meet you hope we can be friends" she then smiled at everyone. She then looked at the teacher and said "we're do you want me to sit?" She looked around and notice the empty seat behind me.

She pointed at the seat behind me and said "behind Conan over there, Conan please raise your hand" I raised my hand and she bowed at the teacher than walked towards me. She sat down behind me and she started to listen to the teacher. When she started to take notes I noticed that she had perfect hand writing. What kind of kids had perfect hand writing, when she noticed me looking she blushed and said "Sorry am I disturbing you?" I shook my head and said "No it's just it's awesome how you have perfect hand writing" she blushed more and said "Yea my......tutor thought me how to write perfectly since I have to take over the company after him" I nodded and turned away but kept glancing at her from time to time. 'This girl is not normal and she is not telling something.'

Tsuna POV (This morning)

Getting ready for school I saw Gokudera-kun walking down the hallway. He looked at me and said "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I chuckled a little and said "Gokudera-kun it's me Tsuna I have a mission and I have to look like this" he nodded but said "Ok then what is my full name and who am I to Juudaime?" I looked up and said your "Hayato Gokudera and you are my right-hand man" he nodded and grabbed me. "You are so adorable like a little kid Juudaime!" I sighed and told him to take me to breakfast.

Finishing breakfast and explaining to everyone about my mission I left for school. Reborn was in the car and he was talking about all the paper work he had for me.Then he said "Oh here's here's a watch with a timer it will tell you when your time is about to be up " I nodded and put the orange watch on. I sighed thinking about the paper work I will have to do in school. This was going to be a horrible mission for me.

The car stopped at the gates of the school and Reborn took me to the office to see in which class I am in. After that Reborn left me with my teacher and left saying good luck and smirking. That devil will pay for this he will suffer when I get home. Walking into the class with the teacher I introduced my self and than sat behind a kid. The teacher called him Conan so I am pretty sure he is the one I need to become friends with. When I sat down I payed attention for a while until I got some paperwork out and started to read over them but to other people it would seem like I am taking notes. When Conan looked at me he looked suprised at my hand writing. He asked about and I had to think of something so I said "Yea my......tutor thought me how to write perfectly since I have to take over the company after him" he nodded and turned back to the teacher. Wow that was close and I am pretty sure he just got suspicious about me but hey it can't be that bad of a suspicioun right?