Chapter 12: Under Attack

Tsuna POV
Everyone was is the meeting room waiting. Conan-kun had listened to the rules mafia men and women had to keep. He was thinking at the moment or what I thought was thinking. I sighed and started talking again. " We would appreciate it if you would stay here to the time being while we solve the problem but only if you will. We don't want to force anyone to do anything but I want to say you would be the safest here with us. If you want we can also protect those friends of yours, you pick what to do just know if you don't stay here you will mostly likely have guards around you 24/7." Conan-kun sighed and looked me in the eyes. "Can I have some time to think those over?" I nodded and placed the Vongola business card down in front of him. "When you tell us your answer just call here or come here and tell one of my guardians." Standing up and going towards the door I motioned him to leave "You can leave now and contact us later I still have work to do Gokudera-kun please show Conan-kun to the door" Gokidera-kun nodded and stayed behind with Conan-kun. My other guardians already went back to work. Since they had to file reports on the organization. Since I made them go on some mission to look into it and it seems that they have been working on different drugs to kill people.

It didn't surprise me when I heard that usually bad famiglia did that. I'll have to look into it in the morning. Experimenting on children or just killing. It sickened me when I see famiglia like that. Clenching my fist I stared at the piles of paperwork in my office. I will have to file a report to Reborn about what just happened and the new information on the famiglia. Sighing I sat on my desk and started to write. I'll go to sleep and finish this tomorrow.

~~Next Morning~~

My head started to hurt a couple minutes right after I started to write down things. I just started doing paper work today and my head still hurt. Something bad going to happen but to who? I stopped writing and called Gokudera-kun into my office. He came in a couple minutes later and asked what I needed. I sighed and started talking about my headache. He nodded and walked out of my office he usually knew what to do. When my intuition goes off he gets everyone ready and tells the servants to be on guard and sometimes when it's bad sends guards to patrol the town. I hope it's nothing bad this time. I continue my paperwork but stop when my headache gets worse than usual. It starts to throb in my head and I could feel my brain pounding hard against my skull. As if someone was hitting me with a hammer. Leaving my office I made it to the closest room to find a maid or one of my guardians. When I opened the door I saw Lambo eating my cake. I ignored that he was eating my cake and walked towards him. "Lambo I need you help, it hurts" he looked at me and dropped the cake.

Walking towards me he helped me stand up. He took something out of his pocket I couldn't notice. My vision was getting blurry. Lambo then started talking it must be his phone then. Then the pain became worse when I heard an explosion go off. This could not get any worse. Looking at Lambo I pushed him a little and said "You need to go with the others this is an order, you need to fight of the intruders tell everyone I said so" he was hesitant at first but nodded and left the room. I went over to the chair Lambo was sitting in and sighed. My head was hurting more, someone was coming towards the door. I was going to sent out Natsu when I saw a kid walk in. Brown hair and glasses, Conan-kun?

Conan POV

After what happened today I was shocked. The innocent girl everyone saw at school was actually a teenage girl working in the mafia. I know I can't tell anyone because they could get killed but I told professor and Ai. They were also shocked but I told them to not tell anyone. Si told me that I should take their protection because she knows how dangerous it could be but she doesn't trust them enough to say for sure. Professor Agasa was in full thought as if he was putting things together. I sighed I don't know what to do. If I take their protection I could be safe and everyone around me too. That's a bonus. But if I told them to not protect me I would have to consider them to as my enemy and have no protection against both. One option sounded so good but I don't know if they should be trusted they are the mafia after all they could betray us whenever. They are the mafia after all.

Though they all seemed so caring of each other. Protective of what happens to one another. As if they were family and would do anything to stop them. Snapping out of my thought I decided to stay they night so I called Ran and told her. Going to my bed for the night I payed down looking up at the ceiling. Could they be trusted, they seemed like they weren't lying so it must be true. "Ugh this is so annoying" turning to my side I thought for a while and finally gave it a rest. It would be better to protect my friends and loved one than get another enemy out of this. I decided that I will get their help even if it bothers me to get their help.

~~The next day~~

When I woke up I told professor Agasa that I would be going to the place and tell them yes. Ai was mad and didn't want me to go so she said she'd go with me. I nodded and got my shoes on. Leaving the house me and Ai moves down the streets. "So....do you really trust them?" I shrugged. I really don't but to not make an enemy you need to make a friend. " I'm ok with them but not at a point that I can trust them" she nodded and I heard an almost not audible sigh. She must be worried about me the first I see of that. When we got to the place I walked in through the gate with the gates being opened for me. When I got in I heard an explosion. "Ai we need to find them first and then we can talk to them let's not split up in case it dangerous which I know it is" she nodded and we started to head towards the closest door to hide. When we went in I saw Tsuna sitting in a chair she seemed in pain. I went towards her. "Are you ok Tsuna-san?" Ai went with me and we helped Tsuna stand up. She sighed and help her head. "Why are you guys here?" Helping her move towards the door I answered. " I came to tell you I would like to accept your offer for your protection and help" she smiled and said "That's great wait till my guardians head about this" Tsuna seemed so happy at the moment.

Even though we could die right now from the gun shot and explosions in the background. Tsuna kept smiling. Her presence kind of made me smile a little. After a while Tsuna looked at Ai and said "Nice to meet you again Haibara-san my name is Tsunayoshi Sawada and I am the boss of the Vongola famiglia" Ai just nodded as if it wasn't a surprise. Even if I have told her before I thought she would be a little surprised about this.

Making it towards an open area we stopped and let Tsuna rest on a bench. The sounds of guns was coming closer by the minute but we couldn't move. Tsuna told us what was going on. They were getting attacked by a enemy mafia famiglia. Though it seemed they have experienced this before. Since they seem to be keeping them away from us though I think something happened that made them come over here. Tsuna was looking frustrated and put her hand in front of her face. "You guys I want you to go hide over there and take Natsu with you" as she said Natsu orange flames came out of her hands. Before us stood a small oranges flamed lion cup. "GAO~" the lion cup I produced was named Natsu 'roared'. Tsuna pet it and it seemed to purr. "Sorry I haven't taken you out but I need you to protect them okay?" Natsu seemed to nod and jumped on my shoulders. Me and Ai moved towards where Tsuna told us which was in a small storage closet. We left the door slightly open so we could see what happened. Though the next thing we know Tsuna and the man that had a gun pointed at her went missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed I made it a little longer than usual for the time it took me to post this

~Echo