Chapter 13:

Conan's POV

I left the closet and told Ai to stay in the closet to make sure that they actually left. Looking around I notice that the explosions we heard earlier are gone. They seem to have stopped, was there mission to get Tsuna? That must be the reason why they didn't bother to look for us they just wanted to get her. Was it the Black Organization? No they keep hidden right, they wouldn't attack a well known Mafia Famiglia. Going back to the closet still deep in thought I told Ai it was safe. We then went looking around to see if we could find Tsuna's friends, though we couldn't find any. Though as we kept going we heard screaming down a hall. "This is all my fault Juudaime is gone because of me!!" I knew that voice. Running towards the scream I open the door and found all of the people from last night in the meeting room. They all turned towards me and the one that screamed ran at me with dynamite in his hands. "What did you do with Juudaime I swear I will blow both of your head off if you don't tell me!!" before I could responde Ai talked. "You should be quite and think about what you are asking us to do, you don't even know if we are the enemy or not and you just ask us where your boss is" he seemed to growl.

Though when he was going to throw his dynamite at us he was stopped by the black haired one. Though he still growled at us. I looked behind me at Ai and whisper. "Ai I need you to go to the professor and tell him I'm going to be gone for a while and cover up for me ok?" She sighed and nodded she looked like she didn't want to. Walking away she was stopped by men wearing black. "Where do you think your going? The boss is gone and you you were here with her." I sighed and said "She need to leave, I can tell you what happened she didn't see anything" they didn't leave. Then a the silver haired man scoffed and they let her go through. He must be the highest power right now.

I looked towards him and was about to talk but was stopped. "Judaime is gone and we need to save her let's find a way to get her" everyone nodded and left towards a room. I followed them in and they seemed so serious about this. Was she that important to them? Was that why they seemed so angry when they saw me here because I didn't stop the kidnapping? Shaking my head I went in and sat down. They started talking about things I didn't understand but I could piece a couple things together.

Tsuna was kidnapped by an enemy famiglia that want her for something. They still didn't know what. Stopping I thought they talked about something when Tsuna was talking to the man. Clearing my throat I spoke up. " The man, he had a gun that might help you single out something" they looked at me and waited for me to continue though the silver haired one seemed to still be angry. " The man had a gun with the letter X on it, it might mean 10 like the Roman numeral or it could be the start of there name" Next the scary looking man got up and left and nobody said anything about it and continued talking. " Why did he leave? Did no one listen to what I just said?" The silver haired stepped forward and said " We did and he left to do what he does best research on the enemy. He has spies everywhere we should get which famiglia it is by later tonight. Now shut your trap and be quiet while we think of a plan to save Juudaime" I sighed and nodded. Even though I'm the detective they seem to have everything under control as if they have done this multiple times? Is this what Tsuna meant when she said that she had to learn how to defend herself at such a young age? There are still so many things I want to ask about this but I don't have time for this, I need to save Tsuna.

Tsuna POV

Opening my eyes I noticed I was tied to a chair with my hand behind me and my feet tied to the legs of the chair. The room was dark with only one light lit above me and it was dim. Moving my head I noticed that someone was in here. There presence was dim but I could feel it. "Well hello Vongola X how are you today?" He finished talking with a snicker. They seem to have taken me to a hideout or some short of cabin late at night. From what I can tell maybe somewhere near the forest.

The person in the room moved forward. They had red hair sticking out everywhere, brown eyes that seem to be super dull. I think he might not know what there doing. They might be being possessed by a mist user, or they have been traumatized before. He started talking for a moment.

"So....Vongola why do you think I brought you here?"

I looked at him and shrugged. People kidnap me for so many different reasons I wouldn't be surprised if they kidnapped me for a cookie. Though when I shrugged he started laughing at me. "I guess you wouldn't know would you?" He walked around me again. "It's very simple what I want from you." My intuition frilled at what he said. He wanted something I could die for if I give it to him, but what? He laughed one last time before I heard what he wanted. My eyes widened at the words.

"I want all your sky flames"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I am so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating I literally have no excuses for not updating. I really sorry I promise I'll try to get an update schedule up so I update more frequently