Chapter 11: Investigation

Tsuna POV

When I saw everyone leave in a hurry I was surprised because they didn't even tell me they were leave. I turned around and saw Reborn walking towards me, he had a red mark on his cheek. "That boy.....Conan, he is going to be trouble he knows something." I nodded and looked up at him and said "Yea, he saw the emergency gun I keep in my drawer and I think he heard the conversation I had with Chrome about telling everyone to stay alert" Reborn nodded looked at the now closed door. "Well I am sure he is going to come back to check everything out by that time you should be back to your own form, you will deal with him Dame-Tsuna" I sighed and nodded. "I had a feeling you were going to say that, can my guardians help me with this though it would be easier on him if he knew more than one knew of it." turning around I started to walk the other way from the door towards my office. "Sure, its up to you Dame-Tsuna it is your mission but if you fail I won't hesitate training you again" sweat-dropping I nodded and headed towards my office, to finish signing my paperwork.

~Timeskip~-After Tsuna told his guardians about the plan-

"So are you guys ready to do this? He should be here soon and he might bring the girl Haibara-san" I turned around to my guardians and saw most of them nod at me. I sighed and looked at the gates, why do I always have to work so late? I just want to go to bed once in my lifetime and sleep enough to get me to be energetic. Gokudera-kun was yelling at Yamamoto to stop laughing at him because he fell asleep standing up waiting for Conan-kun which he himself is more excited about than anyone else.He says that Conan-kun is an UMA that is tricking us into believing that he drank the pill but I know he did. Sighing again I thought about what would happen after this if Conan-kun doesn't accept out offer he might be in more trouble than he was before. This could be bad for the both of us, the Omerta would be applying to this since he is still a civilian. This is going to be so troublesome to do, I'm so worried things might go wrong and he will want to fight us and I think Hibari-san is still mad I woke him up this late.

A couple minutes after my thought, there was someone at the gates, they seemed to have stopped at the bricks beside the actual gate and started talking. "So you knew I was coming, I knew this was a strange family" I put my boss mode on and waited for him to appear in front of us. I waved my hand to tell the guard to open the gates of the mansion so Conan-kun, I hope, can come in. As the gates opened Conan-kun started to walked in, he stared at us for a good second before talking again. "I don't know who you are but I want you to stay away from my friends I don't care if your the black organization" I heard a laugh from Mukuro as he stepped forward. "Kufufufu do you really think we are lowlifes that those wannabe mafia men, we are the real thing kid don't think you own the place here" Chrome soon stepped forward to keep Mukuro at bay.

Conan-kun looked a little shocked when he heard that "What are you talking about wannabe mafia men? Are you saying your in the Mafia?" I sighed and said "Thanks for that Mukuro now I need to deal with that, I wanted to take it slow" I pouted towards Mukuro and looked away. "Conan-kun or should I say Shinichi Kudo-kun?" I turned serious in the blink of an eye. Thank god I went through that training or else I wouldn't have done that correctly. Moving forward I tried to get close to Conan-kun but he stepped back and touched his shoes and said "Don't you touch me, you guys are no good" I sighed. This is weird to talk to Conan-kun like this, I guess the few days that I spent with him and his friends really dug deep. Though I am a person that gets attached to people easily. I shake my head and payed attention to what happened around me. Conan-kun started to try and attack us, I thought this would happen, moving forward towards my guardians I stood in front of them in a protective way. "I will not let you hurt my friends, you may think that we are bad but you haven't even tried to talk to us or try and figure out what we want, we mean no harm to you....." I turn to Hibari-san who already has his tonfas out ready to fight. "Well some of us..." Conan-kun stopped and stood up.

"Tell me one reason I should listen to you I don't think that people from the mafia should bee trusted, from personal experience" he said as he motion how big his body was. I sighed and was about to talk when Hayato started speaking "How dare you say that Juuidame is bad she is the best Juuidame there is!!" I smiled a little, Hayato always stands up for me. "Yea Tsuna is the nicest I've seen, she even helps me when I need advice or a shoulder to cry on you should listen first then talk" Yamamoto also spoke up for me. I really love these guys they always have my back. I nodded determined to not fight with my friends, "Conan-kun I would like for you to talk to me and my guardians our mission, well my mission was to contact you and make sure you were safe because a Mafia famiglia broke the Omerta" he just looked at me and sighed. "Fine but as soon as I feel like I need to fight I will not hesitate to kick and bite" I nodded and smiled.

This is going to be hard to explain on my report to Reborn....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating soon but I hope you enjoyed this chapter I was thinking that Tsuna gets kidnapped by the Dark organization and everyone would try to save her on there own but then they figure out they need to do it together you tell me what you think on that idea if you like it or not.