Chapter 3

Tsuna POV

Getting to the park we started to play soccer it was so much fun playing like a little kid again. The best out of all of us was Conan though he had a great kick. I had to keep that in mind so keep distance from getting hit my anything he kicks. When we were done playing I said "Guys look ice cream do you want some?" they all smiled and nodded we headed towards the ice cream truck. Getting my some money out of my pocket I payed for the ice cream. Delicious.

Grinning I started to talk with them "So Tsuna-chan where are you from?" I looked at Ayumi and said "I was born here but my dad is Italian and my mom is Japanese" she nodded. "Do you know anything in Italian?" I nodded and said "I know how to say hello and how to greet someone" they nodded. "Can you say hi in Italian for us to learn too?" I nodded and took a bite of my cone. "Ciao, Il mio nome è Tsunahime Sawada" taking another bite my head hurt. "So cool you say hello like your saying chaos" Ayumi-san smiled at me and I nodded. She looked worried for a moment and said "Are you ok you seem in pain?" I nodded. "Yea I got a brain freeze and it hurts, I love ice cream but the brain freeze really hurt sometimes" she laughed a little with me and nodded.

After ice cream I walked everyone home and now it was just me and Conan walking to his house. He told me it was fine but I insisted since he was my new friends. Getting to his house I bowed a little and said "Have a good night Conan-kun hope to see you tomorrow again" he smiled and nodded narrowing his eyes a little. Taking my phone out I dialed for Takeshi "Hello this is Takeshi speaking how may I help you?" I smiled "Takeshi can you come pick me up I'm tired since I was playing with my friends today" I heard a laugh and an explosion from the phone. "It will take a while Tsuna Hibari started a fight again and went on a rampage" I sighed and said "Ok call me when you get here I'll send you the address" then I hung up.

I turned around to see Conan still there I smiled and said "Conan-kun could I come in for a little while something happened at home and I need to wait a bit" he nodded and said "It's fine it is getting cold out here" I thanked him and he let me inside. Getting I took my shoes off and put them at the entrance and followed Conan. He told me I could sit in the sofa and wait there, "Thank you Conan-kun this is very helpful" he shook his hands in front of his chest and said "Don't worry that's what friends are for" I nodded and stayed on the sofa.

Conan POV

Letting sit on the sofa I called out to Ran "Ran-nee I'm home and I brought a friends over" I heard an OK   from the kitchen and walked there. "Ran-ee can we have some tea for me and my friends?" she nodded and served two cups of tea and did handed them to me. She walked with me towards the sofa were Tsunahime was sitting and saw her she was smiling looking at the coffee table in front of her. She turned to me and said "Thanks for the tea Conan-kun" I handled the tea to her and sat down too. Ran introduced herself to Tsunahime and she did the same. Then they started to talk "So Tsuna-chan why did you transfer to Conan-kun's school?" She sighed and bit and said "Well you see in my old school was to much for me, the classes weren't for me so my mom suggested moving to a more simple school that wasn't as advanced as a private school" Ran nodded taking her explanation.

"Wow you must be rich or super smart to go to a private school" she nodded and said "My dad is part of a company called Vongola Corp, so from my dad's side I am rich" Ran nodded and said "So cool, oh would you like to stay for dinner we wouldn't mind if you did" she shook her head and said "My.......Brothers can get over protective at times so I would rather go home then have them worry" I noted the hesitation when she said brothers and sighed. "It's OK Ran-nee Tsuna-chan can come another time right?" She nodded and said "That would be great we could hang out more, I really like you Ran-nee-chan" Ran smiled and nodded. "You don't have to add the chan or nee if you don't want to Tsuna-chan" she giggled and nodded. "Oh Ran-nee do you do martial arts?" I was shocked for a moment. She could tell that Ran trained just by looking at kid wouldn't be able to do that.

Ran nodded and said "How did you know?" Tsunahime smiled and said "Well one of my brothers thought me about muscles..." she stood up and grabbed Ran's hand "He said to look for well toned hands to people that could fight, he said to be careful of them" Ran nodded and smiled. "Why would your brother teach you that?" she laughed and said "Well I am going to be the heir of the Vongola company, they want me to be safe at all times so they tell me things to be cautious about, like well toned arms and hands with hard legs" I nodded and little. That's how people could see if another person did sports or something, there grip on things and the toned muscle aswell. After that Ran talked to Tsuna about things while I was thinking about clues that help me get closer to see who Tsuna really is. I wonder does she really have more than one brother she did hesitate when she was going to say brother.