Chapter 10: Finding out

Tsuna POV

I sighed as I saw everyone enter the living room Reborn was sitting next to me smiling with most of my guardians there too. They seemed to be interested in Conan-kun and Haibara-san from what they heard from the files I gave them and I am pretty sure Mukuro is somewhere around here. Smiling I said "Hello I am Tsuna-nii's little brother Tsunayoshi,I just turned 5, I came to visit who are you?" Ayumi-chan smiled and said "Hello Tsu-kun I am Ayumi and that over there is Conan-kun, that next to Conan-kun is Genta-kun and next to him is Mitsuhiko-kun but you can call him shorter if it's hard for you" I nodded and smiled "Thanks Ayumi-nee!" she blushed a little and rubbed my cheeks. "Your so cute!!" I blushed and hid behind Reborn and said a small 'thank you'. Sigh I hope Conan-kun doesn't suspect me for something right now, bad luck really loves me these days.

"So why are you here Ayumi-nee?" she smiled and said "We are here to check on Tsuna-chan the teacher said that she was sick and we wanted to see if she was ok?" I nodded and said "Well Tsu-nii is in her room right now I'll go tell her that you are here" I rushed upstairs and into Chromes room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door, "Um, Chrome can I ask you a favor?" she nodded slightly. "What do you need Bossu?" I sighed and said "Thanks Chrome, Well I need you to cast an Illusion that you are me as a 7 year old and act like me for my friends" she nodded. "I'll try my best Bossu but I'm not good with people" I nodded and said "It's Ok Chrome just try your best and make me I mean you look a little sick, if you can I don't you to hurt yourself ok?" she nodded and went over to my room.

I ran back downstairs and trip on the carpet, I blushed when I heard a laugh, looking up I saw Conan-kun laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and said "Tsu-nii is ready for you but I don't know why she would want to see you" I said towards Conan-kun. Reborn heard me and chuckled "I wonder if Dame-Tsuna needs medicine I'll go get some, better be ready" he then left. I sighed and took the kid to my room I knocked and heard a soft come in, this was going to be so weird.

Conan POV

As the little boy Tsunayoshi showed us to Tsuna's room I noticed that he had a very small height for a 5 year old. Plus he speaks very well for someone that young should not be able to do that. This family is really weird and where those all of Tsuna's brothers or are they friends, well I know three of them. The one with white hair was Hayato I believe he came to give Tsuna her lunch, the one with a fedora was there too. Then the other blacked haired boy went to pick up Tsuna the other day, the others I have no idea who they are. Looking around I felt eyes on me, turning my view to the window I saw a tree outside and a bird nest and nothing else. Maybe I was imagining that, I have been freaking out a little ever since Tsuna came to my school.

When we got to Tsuna's room Tsunayoshi knocked on the door and you could here a soft come in from inside the room. When we went in you could see a sick Tsuna laying on her bed, she looked at us and smiled a slight blush on her cheeks. It must must be from her being sick, going forward we Ayumi started to talk to her "How are you doing Tsuna-chan?" Tsuna smiled and said "I'm doing fine though a little weak" Ayumi nodded and Genta strated talking about how we brought school work for her. I kept looking around her room which was decorated by a lot of photos of her family but I could not see 1 with Tsunayoshi in it I looked towards him and looked closer he looked so similar to Tsuna only that he had shorter hair.

Not paying attention to the others I kept looking around the room. I smelled gun powder in the room. I followed the scent to the desk next to the bed. I opened the drawer and saw a gun. It was a old looking gun but seemed to be well cleaned and used. I was going to pick it up when Tsunayoshi called my name. He seem ed nerves.

He pulled me away from the drawer and tried to get me away from it. I looked at him questioning why he pulled me away. He then pointed towards the door. "We are going downstairs to get some food for Tsuna-nii" I nodded slowly and headed out with him pulling me. I sighed 'Why did Tsuna-chan have a gun in her drawer, this must be something deeper than just for security that looks like it has been used recently' Sighing I followed to the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen Tsunayoshi was not with us as a maid showed us the food. Looking around I looked for Tsunayoshi. I left the group who was helping the maid cook some soup for Tsuna-chan. Going out into the hallways I started to look around the mansion. When I got up to Tsuna-chan's room I noticed voices inside. "Bossu are you sure it's going to be ok he almost touched the gun" I heard a sigh and Tsunayoshi's voice talk. "Yes but I don't think he will say anything to the other so they don't get scared, but tell everyone that we have to be on high alert from now on" then I heard footsteps. I was suprised and started to run but when I was I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a man in a tuxedo with a fedora. He had back hair from the sideburns I saw and black eyes. He had a green chameleon on his shoulder and they both stared at me.

There eyes were empty cold eyes that stared at me. I gasped when he smirked and grabbed me by the coller. Not taking a chance I turned my shoes on and hit him. When I kicked I aimed at his chin. When it landed he dropped me the chameleon just emotionless on his shoulder picked his own eye. I ran downstairs and screamed at the others. "Guys we need to go right now" they looked at me weirdly. "Why do we have to go Conan-kun?" I sighed and said "Because we have to get medicine for Tsuna-chan she told me" they looked confused but nodded. The maids looked at me weirdly but I moved quickly.

I need to get them out of here before something happens. Sighing as we left the house with our bags and everything we brought with us. I send everyone home. "But Conan-kun why are we going home we need medicine for Tsuna-chan?" Ayumi-san said as she stopped. "Well it's getting late look the sun just set, I'll go back and tell them why we left ok?" everyone sighed and nodded. "I guess that's OK but next time we'll stay ok?" Genta grumbled I nodded and said bye.

Now I have to go back and check what is going on in that mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked it guys I hurried the process a little but I wanted to get the plot a little more ahead and don't want it to be filler the whole way.

Also I wanted to make another KHR story but I wanted to check I'd any suggestions on what to write next please leave suggestions.