Chapter 14: Why are they wearing that

Tsuan's POV

I stared at him for a moment. Wanting all of my flames would mean he would kill me. Even taking just a little of my flames is dangerous especially when someone like him is going to take it into his hands. It wouldn't work for anyone. My flames could cause danger for my family I don't want that. I sighed this always got so complicated. Looking away from his eyes I looked down at my shoes. I could break free now but that would cause more trouble for everyone. I would be chased again until they get what they want. I could just stay here and do nothing and just wait for my guardians to get me. Though that might cause me to get my flames taken away before they even get here. Thinking I looked around for something I could use to get away and destroy this place whatever it is. Shaking my head around looking I saw nothing. It was to dark to actually see anything out there. Another sigh escaped my lips. Why does my life have to be so complicated.

Looking back up I saw that there was a machine coming near me. It seemed to be a tank of sorts and there was a glass area on top of it. There was a sucking tube in the glass area that seemed to be where I would be. He was quick in acting out his words. I have to do something quick I don't want this to happen. Untying the ropes in my hand I started to move out of the chair I was in. Moving into the shadows I was stopped by something sucking me in. Closing my eyes for a moment I hit something hard. Opening my eyes I noticed that I was in the glass area of the machine. I could look around the room now because they turned on the light. I was so close to escaping but now I can't. I tried to break the glass but it didn't even crack.

I heard a laugh below me and saw many men down there. They must be there to guard me. "Well Vongola how does it feel to finally lose?" I sighed this was the worst case scenario no one wants to see. Looking up at the roof I smiled, I know my family will come get me anyways I don't know why I'm so worried about this.

~With the guardians~ -Conan's POV-

Looking around me the mansion seemed empty. It looked like no one was even trying to fine Tsuna what was this. Where they not worried about her. They seemed pretty worried before about her. Why does it feel like something is missing here? Exploring the rooms again I went back to the meeting room at the end of the hallway. Opening the door I saw everyone there they didn't even look sad about anything either. They just sat there....waiting. Rolling my eyes I went up to them, "Are you guys even going to look for Tsuna you said that you had this under control but now it just looks like you gave up!" Gokudera sighed. "Brat you should get out of peoples personal business this has nothing to do with you" I scoffed.

"What do you mean non of my business that's my friend that just got kidnapped I don't care what you say it's my business if I say it's my business" he sighed and looked like he was going to scream back. But instead he stopped and looked behind me. I turned around and saw the scary dude that left the room when I told them about the gun. He looked down at me and back up and walked past me. I grumbled to myself about people thinking I'm small. Walking forward I heard him speak around. I found where she is let's go" everyone nodded and followed the man. It seemed like they trusted each other a lot I wonder why they did trust each other so much. Did they know each other for years now? Shaking my head I followed them. Right now is not the time to think about what they are hiding I need to rescue Tsuna.

Walking out the door with them they looked back at me. They stopped and each of them went to a different room. They must be getting ready I should probably check if I'm ready. I looked down at my shoes and made sure that they where fine and then checked my watch. Everything seemed fine I'm ready to rescue Tsuna. As I was walking forward everyone came out of their rooms ready. They changed completely. They looked like they were going to the park. I swear-dropped I thought we were going to find Tsuna.