Chapter 15: Mission Save little bunny

Tsuna POV

Gasping for air I look around myself to see that I was still in the glass tank. I must have passed out after getting hit by the glass. The machine seems to not be activated yet I wonder what happened I thought they wanted to do this now? Looking below me I see some men working on the machine. Did it break? I nodded to myself when I heard one of them say something about a screw. Moving my hands I made sure that they where fine. I could probably not be able to break the glass like this. My body seems weak from the effects of being shrunk so many times. This is fine though Reborn taught me about situations like this. Right now I need to find the easiest way out of here. That would be through the glass though I could trick one of them to open the glass so I could leave.

I had many options to do something here but they would all be pretty complicated to do. Sighing I start thinking of a plan for escape. I just hope my guardians are on the way to save even though I want them to be safe.

Third person POV

All of the guardians seem to be standing around the building with a little kid by their side. He seemed to look super serious while they looked more relaxed then anything. They seem to know what they are going to do here. Though the kid seemed to be a little confused as to where they were. Nobody seemed to say anything as they stepped forward and one of them spoke. "We need to find where Juudaime is first and then we attack, Hibari do you think Hibird can search inside and come back with information about the place?" Hibari nodded and grabbed Hibird in his fingers. He let Hibird fly and it flew into the building. Conan seemed to be very shocked at what they where doing. 'Do they really trust a bird with something so important?' where his thoughts as he saw the bird fly away. They seemed pretty serious about it thought so he let it be.

He thought of a different plan if that didn't work and he felt confident that it wasn't going to work. Moreover he was surprised when the bird came back 5 minutes later tweeting into the hands of Hibari. The bird seemed to say something and Hibari nodded towards it as it sat back on his head. "The building has a second floor but they seem to be on the first floor. Tsuna is in a machine. Though it seems to be broken and two men are fixing it right now, some men are stationed right after the doors near the door where Tsuna is. We can take them on, but we should do it silently because it seems like they have backup on the second floor, the second floor seems to be the rest area or maybe the meeting room" Gokudera nodded and grabbed a stick and started to draw on the ground. "Ok guys Me and baseball idiot will go up to the people guarding the doors and knock them out. Pineapple head you and Chrome will go to the people at the top with Hibari and knock them out you know Tsuna doesn't like to hurt others" they nodded.

Hibari didn't seem to like that someone was ordering him around by others but he knows that this is to save the little bunny so he went along with it for now. If he didn't like something later on he would do whatever he wanted and save the little bunny on his own. "After me and baseball freak finish Lambo and Ryohei will follow us and help us free Juudaime from whatever machine she is in. Once we have Juudaime we will inform Pineapple head and Hibari and get out and deal with them later after Juudaime is back with us." standing up they started to move towards the doors Mukuro disappeared with Chrome and Hibari. Then Conan finally spoke up. "What bout me?" Gokudera looked down at him almost surprised that he was there. He completely forgot that the kid was here. "Well you can keep guard or follow us you can do what ever we have enough people here so...." this seemed to offend Conan. He was a famous detective that could take out men twice his size.

Sighing Conan moved forward with them and kept quite, he'd have to show them that he could do work. Conan really hates when people think of him as weak just because of his size sometimes.

Getting to the front of the door they opened the door forcefully and were instantly seen by the guys guarding the door. They moved forward and got taken out by Gokudera and Yamamoto, both of them kicking them in the gut and making them pass out. They then kept moving forward to see that there was another door but it wasn't guarded by anyone. So the walked in only to see a giant machine in the middle of the room it had a glass ball/cage at the top with a cube below it from afar you could see some sort of suction device in the cage.

Ryohei was the first to notice the men working the machine because he stopped them all and pointed towards them. Yamamoto nodded and went forward with his sword he ran in a weird stance and hit both of them at the back of the head.

At seeing this Tsuna seemed to get out of her thoughts and look down on them. They came to rescue her she knew it would happen.

To Yamamoto it seemed to easy for him, he felt as if something wrong was going to happen. Looking around he noticed that the room was mostly empty just a chair on the other side of the room. Nothing else.

Lambo was the one who him out of his thought when he rammed into the glass with his horns trying to break Tsuna out of the cage. It looked like it was pretty thick glass too. Ryohei also joined punching it trying to break it. Though they stopped as they heard clapping behind them. They saw men behind them, all seemed to be pretty scary. Lambo stopped ramming into the glass and glared at the men, he got ready to attack.

"Well Vongola of course your guardians where going to come here, I wonder how I could ahve figured that one out?" he seemed so sarcastic it made everyone's brain explode. "Well it's not my place to tell you how to handle your family. Anyways I'm going to tell you this now, Vongola, you will never stop me from getting what I want even if you have a thousand men behind you, I will never stop." he seemed to laugh at them as if he could beat them all. Though there seemed to be one person who thought so. Conan was looking fine but on the inside he knew that he could take a couple of the men down but not all of them on his own, and so far these guys don't even have weapons. It's like they wanted this to happen. Conan stepped up and was about to attack but was stopped. "Men I want you to attack all of them but be careful with the machine we wouldn't want out flames to leave us now would we?" with that his men charged forward, ready to hurt something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you enjoy sorry it took a moment to actually publish this, but at least I kept to my schedule :p