Chapter 6: Intuition on the case

Tsuna POV

The rest of the day me and Haibara-san talked and helped each other with multiplication problems though I believe she already knew the answer to all of them but I didn't ask questions. She seemed nice but she stared at Conan-kun a lot as if she had to goal to see him or signal a meeting. I sighed as I was heading towards the entrance of the school, Haibara-san is making me think to much I just need to relax these are just the first few days. I was at the shoe lockers when I heard Conan and the others talking about how they solve cases for the kids in the school. Taking note of that I got my shoes out of my locker and was walking out when I saw Conan-kun and the gang running back into the school I sighed and was about to leave when I saw Haibara-san she looked at my direction. I smiled and waved she nodded and left me leave as she went back to the others in a seemly slow paste.

Making my way towards the limo outside the school I went in to see Yamamoto smiling at me h said "How was your day Tsuna?" I smiled back and said "It was good, we got a new student, I made friends with her but my intuition was acting up the entire time I was with her" he nodded. "Did everything go well with the other students?" I shook my head and said "Well for most of it I guess but she was really cold to everyone in the beginning she was really rude when Genta-kun offered for her to seat next to him but other than that everyone has been getting along" he nodded and said "That's good, so did you get any homework?" I shook my head "I made sure I didn't have any homework so I could finish the paperwork in my office" he laughed and nodded as they got to the house. Getting out of the limo I sighed and headed inside with Yamamoto be my side. After getting inside I told Yamamoto that he should tell everyone since I really don't have to spy on anyone today we could have dinner together again.

Getting to my room I was going to take a shower and think about what was going on when I saw Reborn at the corner of my eye. Turning towards him I said "What do you want Reborn?" he looked at me with his signature smirk and said "Nothing Dame-Tsuna just go take a bath" I sighed and said "What ever I have to much on my mind to worry about you" after that I went to the bathroom and started to take a shower. I was a while after I started to take a shower when my head started to hurt. I got out of the bathroom quickly and went towards the door. Going to my room I put on grey shorts with a dark purple top and ran out my room. My head was hurting telling something about identity and people in dark clothing. Making my way down the stairs I called for Gokudera-kun "Gokudera-kun, come here please I have a mission for you" when I screamed that Gokudera-kun came running down the stairs I was putting my shoes on. When Gokudera-kun got here I looked up at him and said "Gokudera-kun we need to find Conan-kun and his gang they are in trouble I feel it tell the others and when one of you finds them call me" he nodded and ran back to the mansion.

After I left the mansion I ran around the street looking for everyone but once my intuition told me that I was close I stopped running. If I run into them I will look as if I was searching for something in a hurry and I don't need that right now. Looking around I noticed that it was dark outside for how long have I been running? Breathing in and out I started to look for everyone, I saw a convenience store and bought some stuff. This could be my excuse for running into them but didn't I take the train to get here? I could say that I am over at my grandmas or something like that. Stopping I saw everyone they were in front of a building next to the police department, except Conan-kun. Going near them, I smiled and said "Hey guys what are you doing here?" they looked towards me and said "Tsuna-chan!!"at the same time well except Haibara-san she just looked at me and nodded. "What are you guys doing here?" they then explained about what was going on around here and I nodded. Getting my phone out I said "Let me tell my brother and then I'll go with you guys this could be fun" they nodded and started talking to themselves as I texted Gokudera-kun.

Telling Gokudera-kun about what is happening he said that he was heading my way and that he will stay on the sides and not bother with going to into it unless necessary. After that we all deicided to go into the building in front of us. As we went up the stairs my head hurt this must be bad, I need to keep my guard up. Putting my hand in my pockets I grabbed my pills and got on ready in my pocket. Their are people watching us with cameras, I saw Haibara-san looking at some ink. She mumbled something to herself and then Genta-kun started to search all over the office. I looked towards the door and sensed at least 4 people outside the door, one of which was Conan-kun. Moving away I pushed everyone to one side of the room but before anything else happen the door opened. Conan-kun was not their anymore his presence disappeared the women in black walks in and 'kidnapped' us I was going to drink my pill but she explained that hse killed Conan-kun and everyone got mad.

I was surprised but stopped when I saw her aim her gun at Amy-san I snapped out of my shock and kicked the woman in the arm and made her drop her gun. She growled at me and said "You little brat..." but before she could grab me Conan-kun appeared out of nowhere. Everyone was happy that he was safe I just listened to his explanation of why the artwork is half drawn and the other wasn't. He dragged a man in and had a scary look on his face when I saw him grab a can and kick it towards the two men behind the woman. I was going to knock her out when Haibari-san grabbed the gun and shot out the window. Which must have worn the cops because after that the cops ran into the room. Everyone was so excited as they saw that she shot a gun, I just nodded and saw a flash from outside. It must have been everyone signaling me that they were leaving I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will stop here and make a second part to this since I want to make Haibara's identity for later hope you enjoyed.