Chapter 2

Andrew in the multi media

Two Weeks Later

Chynese Pov
I wake up to my 7:30 alarm and start getting my day started. I got take an thirty minute shower. I got out put lotion and stuff on. I did my hair and picked out an outfit to wear to work. Then I went downstairs to cook breakfast for Jaliyah and I. I fixed eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls. I finished in about 45 minutes.

I fixed our plates and placed them on the table. Then Jaliyah  ran into me hugging my legs. "Good morning baby girl" I said bending down to kiss her cheek. "Good morning sissy what are we doing today" she asked. "I'm going to work and your going to a new daycare" I told her. "But me like the other one bwtter" she said with a sad face. "Fine whatever you want princess" I said with a smile.

"Yay" she said clapping her hands. "Now let's go take a bath and get ready for daycare" I told her. She ran upstairs to her bathroom. I started her bath water and we went to get her bath toys. I put her in the tub and she played for fifteen minutes and then I wash her up. I took her out lotion her down and started putting her clothes on and doing her hair.

I get her backpack and put an extra outfit in it just in case she makes a mess. Then we go downstairs and I pack her lunch and snacks. I grab my keys, phone, charger, and purse and we head to the car. I put all the bags in the car and then take a picture of my little princess. "Say cheese BabyGirl" I said while snapping the picture.

Then I put the camera on ten second snap and took my picture

An hour later

I'm in the shop doing this girl hair and some dude comes in. "Chy you know him" the girl I work with asked. I looked at him real good but don't remember him. "No I don't know him" I told her. "But I know you" he said with a smirk and left out of the shop. I shrugged my shoulders and finished the girl hair.

Three hours later

I went to get Jaliyah from daycare. Then we went to the park. We stayed out there for about an hour before we bumped into Andrew and some girl. "Sissy ain't that your friend" Jaliyah asked. "Yeah Jally let's go say Hi" I told her. We walked up to Andrew. "Wassup drew " I said. "Hey drewie" Jally said.

"Wassup y'all how y'all been" he asked. "Good just chilling with her" I said. He looked at me. "Who's your friends Andrew" the girl asked. "This  Chy and her little sister Jaliyah. He told her. "And you are" I asked. "His woman" she said looking me up and down. I burst out laughing. "Oh ok we'll go with that" I laughed.  She looked at me and walked away. Andrew laughed and went after her. I grabbed Jally hand and we walked to the car.

Two hours later

I fixed dinner. Jaliyah and I sat at the dinner table and talked about our day. Then she got in the tub for about an hour. I took her out lotion her down and put her clothes on her. Then she got in her bed.

Andrew Pov
"Ant how you gonna let that bum ass bitch talk to me like that" tameakia asked. "Meakia how you gonna get mad when you started with her all she ask was who were you. You could have just gave her your name and said I'm also his girlfriend" Andrew laughed. "Don't laugh at me and you better not be talking to that bitch or her baby. Or so called sister" she told me.

"Girl we ain't even like that so don't tell me who the fuck I can and can't talk to. Don't you still talk to Ronnie" I yelled. Silence. "Yeah that's what the fuck I thought and that lil girl is her sister. They grew up together so before you speak about someone you don't know think about it" I said walking away.

I text Chy to make sure she was good.

Andrew👱- Chy are you and Jally good

Crush😍- Yeah we good we don't pay attention to lil attention seeking ass whores.

Andrew👱- True I don't even fw shawty like that fr she jus be tripping.
Crush😍- You ain't gotta lie to me cuh Irdc TBH. Buh gn I got work in the morning.😘
Andrew👱- Good night shawty😏

I grabbed my phone and keys and went home.