Chatper 6

One Month Later

Tameakia Pov
Andrew and I never really stop fucking around and I think it's time miss boss bitch knew about us and our unborn child. I bet after that her ugly ass ain't going to want to fuck with him no more. Andrew probably going to try to deny my baby because I was still fucking around with my boy best friend Ronnie but at the end of the day I know who Sperm help me conceive my baby.

And it damn sure won't no wack ass Ronnie. Oh and that tragic shit that happened to home girl so called sister was my doing. Imma let her ass know that too. If she gotta death wish she gonna try to fight me. I know y'all probably think I'm wrong but I don't give a fuck they took what was once mines so oh well fuck them.

Andrew Pov
I done did a lot of fucked up shit in my days but this is the worse thing I've ever done. Because of me a innocent little girl was hurt. I don't understand how Derock tied them to me though like we only went on one outing together, maybe that day at the park.....

"Oh shit..... Tameakia" I yelled out loud. "Why the fuck you yelling another bitch name in my bed" Chynese asked while rubbing her eyes. I just sat up in the bed.

"Hello. I know yo mothafucking ass hear me" she yelled. "My bad ma it ain't what you think though" I told her. "Mhm that's what every mothafucka that's cheating say. Getcho ass up and go sleep on the couch we gonna talk about this shit when I get up" she said turning over. I stayed right be side her Ion know what the fuck she thought this was.

Two Hours Later
Chynese Pov
I woke up from my nap and see drewski still in the same spot. "Bitch I thought I told yo ass to go sleep on the couch" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me. "Call me a bitch again and see what happens to yo lil disrespectful ass" he yelled which scared the hell out of me cuh he never yells at me.

"Whatever but you better never ever call another bitch's name while in my bed. Oh and I got a question " I told him. "You got it ma and what's the question" he asked. "When's the lasted time you fucked her" I asked staring him dead in the eyes.

Andrew Pov
I paused on that question. "What do you mean when's the last time I fucked her" I questioned. "Answer the fucking question drewski" she yelled. I looked at the ground and didn't say a word. "You fucked her recently didn't you" she asked. I still didn't say anything. I heard her rambling in her drawer but I didn't move.

"Sissy...." Jaliyah said. "What's that" she spoke again. I look up to Chynese got a gun pointed at me. "Chy if you don't put that shit away I know you see your sister right here in front of u" I yelled. She wouldn't put the gun away so I told Jally to go to her room and shut the door. She hugged my legs and I hugged her back. And she told me she loved me.

She was in her room and I still had a gun pointed at me. "I can't believe after all of that you still pointing this fucking gun at me. If you gon shoot me shoot me but you better kill me cuh if you don't I'm sho gon kill you" I told her calmly. She put the gun back in the drawer. "Some lady at the door" Jally told us. I went to get the door. I opened it and saw a pregnant Tameakia. "Baby who's at the door" Chynese asked. "Me bitch" Tameakia spat. Chynese came closer and looked at me with a disgusted look on her face. "You got this bitch pregnant Andrew" she yelled with tears in her eyes.

"No that ain't my goddamn baby" I yelled back. "Oh foreal Ant that's how you gonna curr it" Tameakia smacked her lips. "Hell yeah that is how imma curr it you still fuck with Ronnie. That could be his damn baby don't try to play me bitch"I yelled. "Mothafucka yo ass won't say that when you was in all up in my pussy all them months ago" Tameakia snapped.

"Girl stop yo bullshit I only fucked yo wack ass one time since the park don't front cuh I'm with someone else" I barked. "You know what this shit right here is for the birds both of y'all asses get the fuck outta my house"Chynese yelled. "Oh hold on boo boo kitty there's more"Tameakia smiled.

Cliff Hanger

what will Tameakia tell Chynese????

What will be Chynese reaction???

Stay tuned to find out