Chapter 9

Next Day

Chynese Pov
We had to stay at Andrew small ass studio apartment til the house gets finished. I'm kinda glad he talked me out of selling his apartment now cuh we would've been homeless for a few days.

I woke up and checked my phone and it read 11:22. I got up and went to make breakfast. I looked in the refrigerator and won't shit in there. So I went and got some pants and got the keys to my new car and left to get us some food.

I went to chick-fil-a and got all of us breakfast. I hurried back to the house so the food wouldn't be cold. I took me about five minutes to get back to the house. I grabbed the bag and knocked on the door cuh I left the key. Andrew answered the door. "Next time you leave the house you need to let me know. I thought somebody took yo ass. You know what just happened stop acting like you stupid and think" he fussed. "Whatever and here's your fucking food. You always tripping like I can't handle my damn self I'm a grown ass woman I can do whatever the fuck I please" I fussed back.

"Ite so when someone snatch yo ass up don't say shit to me since you can handle yo damn self" he yelled walking away. I rolled my eyes and continued walking to the kitchen. "Jaliyah baby your food is here" I semi yelled. She came to the table and ate. After we ate I put Jally in the tub for about thirty minutes then washed her up. I got her out, put her clothes on, and I did her hair. Then I got in the shower. I stayed in the same amount of time as Jally and got out.

I put on my hygiene products, clothes, and did my hair. After I got out Andrew went in and left his phone in the bed. His phone started ringing. "Baby yo phone ringing" I yelled. "Answer it" he yelled back. I looked at his phone and seen Tameakia name on it and instantly got mad.

~Phone call~

Chynese~ Hello

Tameakia~ Can I speak to my baby daddy

Chynese~ Bitch last time we checked it was another possible father so don't put that name on my nigga less you want ya ass whipped again

Tameakia~ Girl whatever just tell him I'll be ready at 3 and not to be late

End call

Andrew Pov

I just had hopped out the shower and the door bust up. Chynese comes up to me and slap the fuck out of me. "Bit-. Girl why the fuck you slap me for" I yelled. "You still fucking with that bitch like a goddamn dummy" she yelled. "What bitch Chy" I yelled back. "Tameakia hoe ass that's who the fuck just called your phone. Oh and by the way she said she'll be ready at 3 whatever the hell that's s'pose to mean" she said calmly before walking out

I sat there in my thoughts. I need to break it off with this girl for real before someone else gets hurt. I never thought she would stoop this low for me cuh she kept getting caught up with Ronnie. But now I know this bitch gotta go. I started putting on my clothes and stuff. Then I brushed both my hair and teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone and keys and headed out

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone and keys and headed out. But Jaliyah stopped me. "Daddy I want you" she told me. "Ok come on princess" I told her smiling. She grabbed my hand and we left out the door.

We got outside and she wanted to take a picture so I took it.

We walked to the car and I put Jaliyah in her car seat and strapped her in

We walked to the car and I put Jaliyah in her car seat and strapped her in. Then I got in and put my seat belt on. Then I drove towards Tameakia house. I was the in fifteen minutes. I blew the horn so she would come out. She came out and got straight in the car. She tried to kiss me and I pushed her face away.

"So now you don't want me cuh you gotta new bitch" she asked. I looked at a sleeping Jaliyah though my rear view. "Yeah and the only reason I picked you up is to tell yo trifling ass to stay the fuck away or I will be force to other measures" I whispered to her. She looked at me and then back at Jally. "Well I guess my fucking bomb didn't blow them bitches up cuh the still here" she yelled.

"You right it didn't but thanks for telling me you did it" I smirked. I just set her ass up and I did it to make her life a living hell. Yeah Chy mad at me but I did this for us so she'll be aight.

We got to Tameakia doctors office and I waited in the car. "So you really didn't to come in" she asked me after getting back in the car. "Why would I that mother fucker ain't mines no way so ain't no need for me to try to play that role when you know that nigga Ronnie the daddy fuck outta here with that bullshit bitch" I fussed.

I drove towards her house but she not going there. The precinct is near her house. And I got the video to prove it. I stopped at the precinct and told her to go in with me. I got Jaliyah out and held her hand. We walked in. "Good evening how can I help you young folks today" an officer asked. "Yes I would like to report an admitted murder. Remember that apartment that got bombed she did it and I have a recording to prove it" I told him. He looked at her and saw her face. "Ma'ma is what he saying is true" he asked. "No it's-" I cut her off and played the recording. He looked at her and shook his head. He read her the rights and arrested her. "And sir we'll need to hold your phone" he told me reaching his hand out. I gave it to him and left.