Chapter 10

That Night

Andrew Pov
Jaliyah and I went to chucky cheese after getting out of the precinct. We stayed until closing time. The girl at the cashier stopped us on our way out. "Hey I just wanted to say it's nice seeing a man doing his job" she told me. I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah I can't have my lil shawty walking around with no father" I told her. She touch my hand and Jaliyah looked at her with disgust. "Come on Daddy mommy' await on us" she smiled looking up at ole girl. The girl slid me a piece of paper and walked off.

I looked at Jaliyah and shook my head she just like her damn sister. We got in the car and I drove towards the house. "Jally daddy can't have friends now" I asked. "Not girl friends" she said crossing her arms. "Ok Princess" I laughed. When we finally arrived to the house it was 12 am. I got out the car and grabbed a sleeping Jally out the back.

Chynese Pov
I been worried sick all day. Because of what happened earlier today. I didn't think Jaliyah would have went with him but she did and for that I am forced to deal without her if he takes her away from me. As the hours when by without a call from him my worry turned into anger. I finally dosed off and at 12:02 I heard my door open.

"Who the fuck is that" I yelled. "Girl why the fuck you yelling who the fuck else would have a fucking key to this mother fucker" Andrew said calmly. "No the question is why the fuck you ain't call me or answer my fucking calls all fucking day" I yelled. "Stop fucking yelling she sleep damn. And I had to get a new phone because I got Tameakia ass on video admitting to throwing a bomb in yo place" he told me.

"So you set her ass up" I asked calmly. "Hell yeah, her dumb ass being to fucking messy now move out the way so I can put our daughter to bed" he told me smiling at the end. I moved aside so he could put her in bed. "Oh but we not done talking so you don't need to get comfortable" I told him.  He came and laid beside me on the couch. "So where did y'all go after you turned her in" I asked. "We went to chucky cheese and stayed til closing" he said looking me in my eyes. "Did you entertain them hoe ass mommas that be there" I asked with a little more seriousness in my voice. "No Ian talk to nobody mama damn. Why would I do that when I got our daughter with me" he fussed. "Ok damn just making sure" I told him. "Stop being so fucking insecure" semi yelled walking away.

I just slept on the couch because his presence was irritating me.

The Next Day

Andrew Pov
Chy been bugging this pass few days and I think I know why. She doesn't like the space that we in and it's taken forever for the house to get finished. So today I got the most brilliant plan ever. I woke up and headed to the shower. Stayed in for about fifteen minutes just thinking then I washed off. I got out, put on deodorant and lotion. Then I brushed my teeth and put on my outfit.

I grabbed my keys and phone from off the nightstand and left out the house locking the door behind me

I grabbed my keys and phone from off the nightstand and left out the house locking the door behind me. I got in the car and drove towards our new home. On the way there I saw the girl from last night walking. I rolled my window down. "Ayo ma you need a ride" I asked. "The name is Tori and yeah" she said as she hopped in.

"Where to ms. Tori" I smiled. "Chucky Cheese of course" she smiled back. This was by far the most attention I got from a female since that shit went down at Chy place. I dropped her. "Aye don't forget to use that number. Matter of fact gemme ya phone imma put it in there myself" she said sexually.

"Don't get ya self in sum ya can't get out of" I told her raising an eyebrow. "Boi lemme show ya unlock the back door" she told me. "I gotta girl" I told her. "What ya girl don't know won't hurt her" she said seductively. I tried to drive off but she got behind the car. "Girl I will hit ya ass if you don't move" I told her. "Hit me daddy" she said trying to get me to fuck her. After about ten minutes seeing that she wasn't letting up I gave in. I gave her the best dick in her life.

She tried to suck me off but I wasn't having that because who knows where her mouth been and I wrapped up because the last thing I need is another hoe trying to say I'm they baby daddy. I let her put her clothes back on. I pulled my pants up and then drove to my new house.