Chapter 14

Tori🔝

(N/A changed Tori character)

Next Day

Chynese Pov

This Tori bitch think she slick but I know her ass ain't pregnant. I'm playing nice just to get in her and Andrew's heads. Andrew thinks I'm crazy but he really haven't seen it yet. I woke up to get ready for my day.

I got in the shower for thirty minutes then got out, dried off, brushed my teeth, put on my hygiene products, put on my under garments and went to my closet to find an outfit. I found an outfit and put it on then went in the bathroom to do my hair.

"Where you going at seven o'clock in the damn morning" Andrew asked. "To take Jaliyah to daycare and that hoe to the fucking clinic and yo ass getting checked out too" I told him while applying a little makeup. "You ain't even gotta worry about that cuh Ian got nun" he tried to reassure me. "I know one thing if you don't get checked out you can carry ya monkey ass to the studio apartment til ya do" I yelled all up in his face.

"Girl if you don't get ya ass outta my fucking face yelling imma fuck you up" he calmly said while pushing me out his face. "Take me a picture so I can get the fuck outta her" I told him. He shook his head at me and took the picture.

I went to Jally's room to see her fully dressed

I went to Jally's room to see her fully dressed. "Who helped you get dressed" I asked. "Daddy's friend did"she said with a small smile. I grabbed her hand and walked her downstairs. I pack her back pack as usual and put it on my back and left out the house. Before we got in the car I took two pictures of her.

I put her in the car then got in myself and headed towards her daycare

I put her in the car then got in myself and headed towards her daycare. I was there less than ten minutes. I helped her out of the car and signed her in. I gave her a hug and a kiss and headed back home.

Twenty minutes later

I walk in the house and it's stuff scattered all over the kitchen so I tip toe upstairs. I get closer to my room I hear fussing. "Get yo ass out of my room before my girl come back" Andrew yells. " Not till you gimme my dick" Tori says. "Yo you come any closer to me and that's ya ass" he yells. I laugh quietly. "Fine I'll just sit right here" she says seductively. "Get the fuck off of me " he yelled again. But this time I bust in the room.

I snatch her ass up off of him and start beating her ass there was blood everywhere. I push her on the floor and started stomping her in the face. I guess after Andrew saw I was stomping her he pulled me off her. Then I started fighting his ass. But after a couple of minutes he pinned my ass to the wall. "Calm ya ass down" he yelled. A part of me wanted to say yes Dadddyyy but I pushed that to the back of my head.

"How the fuck you gonna tell me to calm down when the girl you cheated on me with is in our bedroom" I yelled. "You right I did cheat but I wasn't just then so why you swinging on me" I yelled. "Because this bitch bout to have ya kid and not me. I know you didn't really believe I was going to be cool with that" I yelled feeling tears fall.

"Yo go get dressed we going to the clinic" I told her. She got up and tried to charge at me so I slammed the door shut. Her dumbass ran into the door. Fifteen minutes later she was downstairs.

I walked out the house and locked the door behind us

I walked out the house and locked the door behind us. I drove towards the clinic. The whole drive there was silent. We pulled up and she jumped on and I wasn't too far behind.

It took them about twenty minutes to call her back. "Oh you can stay out here" she smirked. "Oh ok that's fine but just know if there's no baby imma kill yo ass" I whispered so only she could hear.