Chapter 4

Same day

Andrew Pov
I race to Chynese house after getting off the phone with her. I got there in less than five minutes. I knocked on the door and her opens it. Before I could even get in the house she brakes down crying. I pick her up and walk into the house. I put her on the sofa in the living room then go back and shut the door. Behind the door I find a note. I pick up and go back into the living room where Chynese is.

"Chy I found this note behind the door" I walk to her to give her the note. "No you read it. I just can't" she says I'm between cries. "If you want your sister back in one piece do as I say" I read aloud. "I'm calling the cops" she says. "Wait" I flip the paper over. "And if you call the cops the girl dies a cruel and tortuous death" I read as a single tear falls down my face. I quickly wipe it away so she doesn't see.

I move closer to the sofa and hug her. "We gone get her back shawty and that's a promise" I told her and then kissed her cheek. "Who would do this" she asked mostly to herself. She looked me dead in my eyes. "You think that bitch of yours took my sister" she asks nonchalantly. "Meakia crazy but not crazy enough to kidnap someone" I told her scratching the back of my neck.

"So who the fuck could have taken her" she asks herself pacing around the living room. She looks at me with widen eyes. "That man at the damn shop" she yelled. I look at her with confusion all over my face. "What man at the shop ma" I asked her still confused. "Some creep came in the shop looking for me. I told them I didn't know him and he turned and looked at me and said but I know you. He smiled at me creepily and walked out" she cried out in one breath. "Baby Girl you gotta calm down" I told her.

"How the fuck am I supposed to stay at a time like this drew. They took her right under my fucking nose and you expect me to stay calm. Fuck outta here with that bullshit" she yelled. "I understand Chy but watch who the fuck you yelling at" I said very calmly.

Chynese Pov
I have to admit the way he just talked to me turned me on. "I'm sorry drew I'm just stressed the fuck out" I told him honestly. "Girl you better be lucky I love yo ass" he chuckles a little surprised by his own words. "You love me drew" I laughed. He looks me dead in my eyes. "Ain't that what I said" he smiles. "Yes that's what you said but do you mean it" I ask. He says nothing. Instead he walks up to me and kiss me oso passionately.

I pull back. "Does that answer your question" he laughs. "Yeah" I smile. "But right now my focus is on getting Jally back" I told him. "Of course I wouldn't expect it any other way" he tells me. "But we bout to go check that bitch house and see-" I was interrupted by my phone. I answered it and put whoever the hell it was on speaker phone.

Me- Hello
Unknown- grab paper and pencil
Me- Ite
Unknown- If you want this lil bitch alive I need two million dollars by next Saturday
Me- I don't have that type of money
Unknown- But your friend does (hangs up)

I look at drew and he's sitting there with his fist balled up. "Andrew what is he walking about" I ask kind of scared but not showing it. "I know who has her and why" he says very lowly. So low it sounds like he's ready to kill. I see it all in his body language. "Don't worry bout it ma I know how to get her back and imma make sure this shit never happens again" he spat but yet again very lowly.

It seemed like the lower he talked the more he turned me on. But I have to put those thoughts in the back of my head and focus on getting my princess back. "So how we going to get her back" I ask. "I'm going to get up with my boys and we're going to handle it" Andrew says. "But I want to help, they took my sister I want they ass too" I yelled. "Who the fuck you think you talking to" Andrew asked me. Silence. "That's what I thought. Chy this ain't no game I don't need you getting hurt cuh if both of us get hurt who will Jaliyah have then" he said oso calmly. "Fine I'll stay here when everything goes down" I said lowly in a sad tone.

Two Weeks Later

Andrew Pov
"Drake, John, and Paul" I yelled my three closest boys names. These three are the ones I mostly trust. "Wassup Drewski" they all said. "Tonight is the night that these motherfuckers pay for taken Jaliyah" I yelled the whole trap gets ralled up then a fight breaks out. "Calm y'all motherfucking asses down for I body all y'all niggas" I yelled over all the bullshit yelling. They all calmed down and got ready to put in this work.

We been spying on Derock ugly ass every since Chynese got off the phone with his ass two weeks ago. I even made one of my boys his inside man to help us find him. Everyone in the A know not to fuck with Drewski or anyone involved with him but people try anyways. Chace our inside man sent me the address of where they got Jaliyah.

I put it in the car Gps. We rode in a black van to the place, it was about 45 minutes away. And since Chy kept bugging me about helping I got her an hotel room about five minutes away from the place. And told her I'll tell her when it's safe for her to come.

Forty five minutes later
We got to the house. We got in undetected and it was a lot of people in there meaning it was their trap. Soon as we stepped in there we started blasting on them niggas. "Chace where they hide the baby" I yelled over all the shooting. "Third floor, third hallway, and the third room on your right" he yelled back. I go straight upstairs still shooting motherfuckers though. I get to my destination and opened the door. As I go in I see Jaliyah chained down to the bed sleeping. I unlocked the chains with my pocket knife.

I picked her up when I heard footprints. "She a pretty lil thang ain't she? She wouldn't stop fighting though so I had to pin her down. She lil but she gotta bomb ass puss-" before he finished his sentence I shot em start in the head. I sent Chynese a text tell her it was safe to come then I headed downstairs with a sleeping Jaliyah in my arms.

I head out the door as I was walk out Chy was pulling up. "Get her outta here and cleaned up and as soon as we get back home make her an doctors appointment" I told her. She looked at me with a confused look but knew not to ask so she just shook her head sadly.

"Ite I gotta go finish this I'll come back to the hotel when I'm done" told her.  I walked on the porch and watched her drive off. I went in the house a pour li lighter fluid all over the entire house and lit a match and watched it light up like a Christmas tree.