Chapter 3

One month later

Chynese Pov
Every since that day at the park Andrew has been around Jaliyah and I and I am falling for him but I can't just let him in my life so easily. So I'm going to keep it as friendly as possible. Plus I do not want Jaliyah to think it's ok for men to walk in and out of her life as they please.

Today Jally, Andrew, and I are going to Disney world Florida. Jally has been wanting to go for awhile now and since I'm off to day I figured why not. I woke up at 8:30 and went to Jally room to find her gone. "Jaliyah" I yelled running back near my room. No answer. "Jaliyah" I yelled while running down the stairs no answer. "Jally baby girl you're scaring me" I yelled in the backyard. No answer. So went to the parking garage. I found her favorite thing that she would never leave. The only thing left of her parents. Her baby blanket from the hospital. I cried loudly until I felt little hands touch me. I looked up to see this beautiful little boy. "Don't cry miss" he said in the cutest voice. I wiped my eyes and hugged him and went back to my house to get my phone.

I called up Andrew.

Future💙- Hey Chy wassuh
Me- Drew she's gone someone took her
Future💙- who's gone
Me- Jaliyah