Chapter 13

Month Later

Chace Pov

Today is the day I visit an old friend. This friend is no stranger to Andrew and his fucked up life. So I rolled out of bed and got ready to ruin Andrew and his little family. I got in the shower for thirty minutes then got out. I dried off, put on hygiene products, undergarments and put on my clothes.

I grabbed my phone and keys off my dresser and walked out the door locking it behind me

I grabbed my phone and keys off my dresser and walked out the door locking it behind me. I decided to pay an old friend a visit. I drove to Georgia state prison for women. It took me about twenty five minutes to get to my destination.

I walked inside and it was a lady guard at the desk. "Who are you here to see today" she asked with a smile. "Tameakia Anderson" I smiled back. "And who are you to her" she asked. "Her brother" I lied. "Ok she'll be right down go through those doors and sit where you like" she told me. I went to the back without being searched.

I sat at a table in the far back away from the guards. They brought her out in a orange jumpsuit, hand cuffs, and shackles. Soon as she took a seat they took them off of her.

Tameakia Pov

As soon as I saw who was visiting me I knew something was up. The guards went back to they station. "Ite so wassuh why you hear cuh I could've sworn you were the one who told Ant I was still fucking with Ronnie so what do you want" I said not trying to hear no bullshit.

"Well I'm tryna set Ant ass up so his girl can leave him and I get with her" he told me. I burst out laughing. "You think that bitch want you. What were you dropped on yo head" I laughed harder. "Yeah yeah so are you in or you out" he asked. "I'll help you but only if u put some money on my books" I told him. "Deal. All I need is your urine as a sample" he told me. I put the little pill bottle in my pocket. "Yo guard I need to use the restroom" I yelled. He walked up to us.

"Inmate you know you can't use these restrooms in here you have to wait til yo time up" he told me. "You know this baby don't allow me to wait so unless you wanna mop up pee I suggest you take me to the restroom" I told him. Knowing he wasn't going to win that battle he walked me to the restroom.

It took me fifteen minutes to do it and wash my hands afterwards. The guard walked me back to the table. "You hungry" Chace asked me. "Nigga hell yeah I'm hungry" I laughed. "Well what you want I gotcha" he asked. "Two cheese burgers and two bags of cheetos"I told him. "Ouuu and a coke" I added. He laughed shaking his head at me. He brought me my stuff and I hugged him thanking him. This was my first visit since I been in here.

It was almost time to go back so I started saying my goodbyes. "Come visit me more I really had fun with you today oh and tell ur friend his baby coming next month" I told him. He nodded his head, gave me a hug, kissed my cheek, and rubbed my big ass belly.

The Next Day

Chace Pov

I got out of bed at 12 o'clock and called Tori and told her to come to my house. She came lik thirty minutes later with the pregnancy test in her hand. The door was open so she let herself in. "Yo ace where you at" she yelled. "I'm coming out lemme put some shorts on" I yelled back.

Ten minutes later

"Aye yo ace it's positive it worked. It actually worked" she yelled. "Ite now get ya ass to their house" I told her.

Tori Pov

I left out of Chace house and raced to Andrew and Chynese house. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get to their house. I drove in the driveway, parked my car, took the keys out, and jumped out of the car. I knocked on the door three times. And Jaliyah I think is her name opened the door.

"What do you want" she mean mugged me. "I need to talk to your dad" I told her. "Nope bye" she rolled her eyes. "Princess who at the door" Andrew asked. "No one" she mumbled. He came to the door. And looked back at the little girl. "Go back in the house" he told her. "She rolled her eyes at me and did as told.

"What are you doing here" he asked. "Well can I come in" I asked. "It depends are you gonna attack my girl again" he asked. "No she prolly attack me" I said. "You right" he laughed. He lead me in the house. "Aye Baby we got company" he yelled up the stairs. "Ok I'm coming down" she yelled back.

Chynese Pov

I came downstairs with a big smile on my face til I seen that bitch from the restaurant that night. I looked at Andrew and he had his hands in his pockets with his head down. "What's this bitch doing in my house" I yelled. "This bitch is pregnant with yo manz baby. That's what this bitch is doing in your house" she said rolling her neck with every word. "Oh for real. Andrew I thought you said you didn't sleep with this hoe" I said calmly.

Andrew Pov

Soon as she said that I just knew I fucked up. She started smiling at me. "Well we might as well get ready for this baby" she said smiling. I looked at her like she lost her mind. "That's not the reaction I was expecting" Tori said. "What were you expecting me to beat your ass" she laughed. "Well yeah or at least curse me out" Tori said.

"Well consider this your lucky day cuh any other day I would've dragged both of y'all motha fuckas" she smiled. This bitch crazy for real. "Well I got put out of my apartment so can I stay here until after the baby's born" Tori asked. "Well of course" Chynese said. "Girl what the fuck is wrong with you she doesn't even look pregnant her ass ain't staying here til we know for sure" I yelled at Chynese.

"So are you saying you didn't sleep with her" she asked with a smirk. "I'm not saying I didn't but I'm not saying I did either" I told her. "Motha fucka either you did or you didn't. You can tell me I'm a big girl I can handle myself" she smiled. She scaring the fuck out of me. I think I done fucked with the wrong girl.