Chapter 16

Later That Night

Andrew Pov
I left the house right after Chy and drove to Chace house. I pulled up to his driveway and blew the horn. He came out and we got in his car. "Yo you know your girl not pregnant right she tryna get me to fuck her so she can get pregnant" I told him. "That bitch ain't even my girl. She just using me as a cover up to get to you" he told me.

When he said that I instantly got mad but I still want to party so I'll handle it after the club.

We get to the club and start taking shots. I danced a lil bit and drunk some more. It was about 12 and I got another drink then Chace was ready to go. I got in the car and everything went black.

Tori POV
Chace pulled up with Andrew and he was completely out of it. So I helped him out the car and to his room where I stripped him.

After taking all his clothes I dropped my towel. "Ant you ready for me" asked. "Get off" He slurred. "Not until you give me a baby" I smiled. I got on top of him and inserted him in my hole and started bouncing up and down and slow grinding on his dick.

Andrew POV
When I came back to I couldn't move but I could talk and I was fucking some bitch in my bed. And it was like two am and chy wasn't home. "Bitch get the fuck off me" I yelled trying to push her off me but I couldn't.

Chynese POV
I was still out with my girls and it was going on three in the morning. I got up off the couch in vip and headed to the door to go home when I bumped into Chace. "Where is Andrew" I asked. "You should probably hurry home" he laughed. After that I ran to my car. I called his phone and wasn't getting an answer.

I sped in the driveway put the car and park and everything and then hopped out and unlocked my front door. I closed and locked the door and sprinted upstairs. I burst down the locked bedroom door and started beating Tori ass and didn't give a fuck that she was naked. I got off her when Andrew screamed. "Drew are you ok" I asked. "No she basically got chace to drug me so she could rape me babe and you got here too late she got what she wanted" he told me with a single tear falling down his face.

"Can you move we need to get you to the hospital" I asked. "Do you think this would've happened if I could move" he asked me. "No" I said in the saddest tone ever. "If I was here on time none of this would've happened this is all my fault" I said holding back my tears. "You don't have to blame yourself we in this because of me if I would have never cheated with that mother fucker this would have never happened" he told me.

I called 9-1-1 and the ambulance got there in five minutes and put him on a stretcher and took him to the hospital. The police officer asked me some questions before I was able to go to the hospital and arrested Tori ass. The told me I would more than likely go to court for assaulting her. I didn't care though I just wanted Andrew to be okay.