Chapter 15

Tori Pov
I went in the back and the nurse gave me a cup to pee in. I went in the bathroom and pour the pee in the cup and put it in the little door. Then I went in the room to wait for the results. The doctor came in and sat in the rolling chair.

"Well ma'ma you're definitely pregnant but I have some bad news"she told me. "What's the bad news. Am I going to lose my baby" I asked. "No the baby should be fine it's you whose not. You have HIV" she told me. "That's impossible" I yelled.

"No it's very much possible if you don't know who you're sleeping with" she said. "You tryna call me a hoe" I yelled. "That never came out of my mouth" she said. "Jus give me my prescription so I can get out of here" I rolled my eyes. I walked out of the room and slammed the door.

Chynese Pov
Tori came out of the room mad so now I know this bitch ain't pregnant. "What's wrong you don't wanna die" I chuckled. "I'm not gonna die because I am pregnant but you might" she laughed. "Bitch just because you pregnant doesn't mean I won't beat yo ass. And don't be threatening me cuh you can't beat my ass" I laughed.

"Yeah you right but I have HIV" she smiled. "Bitch why you smiling you both you and your baby could die from that dumb ass" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah but if I have HIV so does Andrew and who knows you might too so we all dead"she smirked.

I wanted to beat her ass so bad but we was in public so I put a smile on my face. "Come on its time to go cuh you cutting up" I told her. She grabbed her prescription from the front desk and made another appointment.

After she finished we got in the car and headed home. I pulled up in the driveway parked the car and hopped out. I unlocked the door and to my surprise Jaliyah and Andrew was waiting for us at the kitchen table.

"So what they say" he asked. "I am pregnant and I have HIV" Tori laughed. "Why the fuck You laughing that could kill the fucking baby" Andrew yelled. Tori storm out the room crying. "Daddy what's HIV"Jaliyah asked.

"Something that hoes catch so don't ever be a hoe" I told her. "Don't tell my baby no shit like that" Andrew yelled at me. "Go get checked out cuh if you got anything you gots to see me foreal" I told him in a whisper. "Ight mane I'm going now" he sighed.

Andrew Pov
I left the house and headed to the clinic. Chy stupid if she thinks I have HIV. I still don't think that bitch pregnant either she just trying to get to me.

I pulled up to the clinic and parked my car and got out. I went and signed in and waited until they called me to the back. The nurse gave me a cup to piss in so I did. I put in the little door thing and washed my hands. I walked out and sat in the room the nurse
told me to sit in. She came in five minutes after I sat down.

"Hey sexy" the nurse said to me. "Yo no disrespect but you ain't even worth my time so tell me my results so I can be out" I told her. "Well then. Looks like your all clear Mr.browns" she told me. "Can I get a copy of that" I asked.

"Here you go" she said handing me a copy. I took the copy and left out the room. I got in the car and sped home because something doesn't add up.

Because I was speeding I got home in three minutes. I park the car, turned off the engine, and ran in the house. "Yo Chynese c'mere" I yelled. She came downstairs and we sat in the kitchen. "What you want and this better be good cuh you just broke my sleep" she said. "Ian got nothing I'm clean and I got proof" I said pulling out the paper the nurse gave me.

"Oh my god baby I'm sorry for not believing you" she said kissing me. "Its all good but I don't care what that bitch say her ass ain't pregnant. She tried to get me to fuck her so she could but you came home that's why she was in the room with me" I told her.