Chapter 7

Same Day

Chynese Pov
Soon that bitch said that and smiled I knew my ass was going to have to put them hands on her ass. So I ran up stairs and put on some clothes.

I ran back downstairs to see if this bitch going to say something out the side of her neck

I ran back downstairs to see if this bitch going to say something out the side of her neck. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked into the kitchen where that bitch was. "So what else do you have to tell me lil hoe" I asked her.

"Well you know that stuff that happened to your sister" she asked. "Yeah what about" I asked and by now my blood is boiling. "I set that whole thang up boom" she laughed. She said that and my hands went to work. I punched her in her face repeatedly and she fell on the floor. I stumped her and dragged her to my front door.

Andrew Pov
I walked out the garage and seen Tameakia on the front porch with blood all over her and bruises all on her face I stepped beside her and got to her level. "Yo was that baby really mines or you just wanted to start shit" I asked. She sat up and looked at me. "I made sure it was yours" she said with a single tear falling down her bloody face. "Get up and get the fuck outta here and don't ever come near me or else" I said calmly and walked off.

I just shook my head and walked in the house. "Chy c'mere" I yelled. She ran down the stairs. "I thought yo ass to get the fuck outta my house" she yelled. "Sissy can I go next door to me friend house" Jally asked. "Yeah go ahead"Chynese told her. She watched her go in the house I guess because it took her a while to come back in the house.

She walked in the house and we were standing face to face. "Now back to yo ass get ya shit and get the fuck out"she yelled. "What I tell yo lil disrespectful ass" I said pushing her against the wall and sexually choked her.

"Boi stop cuh you know you can't handle this" she laughed sticking her tongue out. "We'll see and keep ya fucking tongue in ya mouth" I said calmly. Just stared at me and I stared back. I felt the tension so I leaned in and kissed her. I deepened the kiss and picked her up and carried her upstairs. I got to her room and threw her on the bed ripping her clothes off. I took off my shirt and stuff. She had her legs up ready for me. I spread them and showed her what my mouf do.

Her moans filled the air. "Drewski I'm bout to cum" moan loudly. I kept going until she came. Then I slid into into her raw. At first I did slow deep strokes but soon as she started moaning loudly I sped up.

I was going faster by the minute. "I love you Andrew" she moaned out. "I love you too ma" I told her. "Baby I feel you in my chest I can't take it no more" she moaned. "Nah fuck that all that shit you was talking earlier you gon take this" I told her. I didn't stop til I was about to cum then I pulled out.