Chapter 17

Chynese Pov

I sped to the hospital right after the ambulance. We got there in ten minutes and the rushed him to the back and I sat waiting in the waiting room. I called my friend and neighbor who had Jaliyah and told her everything that happened. She told me that she was on her way and not to worry everything would be fine.

Five minutes late Jaliyah came running to me. She hugged my leg and I picked her up and kissed her cheek and placed her on my lap and Tiffany sat in the chair next to us with her daughter in her lap also. "Mommy why are we here and where's dad" Jaliyah asked. "Because daddy got hurt and we're making sure he isn't hurt really badly" I told her.

"Who hurt my daddy" she asked in tears. "A very bad person" I told her. "Was it that lady" she asked. "Yeah but she's in a place where she can't him anymore" I told her with a smile. "Don't lie she did this because there no baby. This all yo fault"she yelled running into the bathroom.

I ran after her but I couldn't get in because she locked the door. I sat at the door and tried convincing her to let me in. About twenty minutes later she unlocked the door and the doctor came out. "Family of Andrew brown" she smiled. I raised my hand and walked towards her with Jaliyah in tow.

"He's stable but he was heavily drugged with date rape" she announced. "I wonder how it got in his system" I said aloud. He was with ace and ace wouldn't let anything like this happen to his boy. I thought to myself. "Was he with anyone tonight that may have answers for me" she asked. "Him and his friend when to the club he must have been drugged there" I told the doctor. "The police are now involved because of the rape and will be contacting you for more information" she informed me while leading us to his room. Tiffany left right after. As we walked to the room the doctor was telling me they were flushing the drugs out of his system and he would be released soon after.