Chapter 12

(Tori)
Recap of last night

Chynese Pov

I got into a heated argument with a bitch I don't even know name. She was just staring too hard and too long at my man so I reacted. I guess it got to her because after I said what I had to say she was ready to fight. So I got up getting ready to fight but Andrew wouldn't let me instead he picked me up and put me over his shoulder and picked Jaliyah up also and headed out the door.

He put me down once we got to the car but then the girl came to the limo. "Let that bitch out the car so I can body her ass" she yelled. "Get away from the fucking car Tori she ain't fighting so curr yo ass" Andrew told her.

But she was still talking shit so I took my heels off and opened the opposite side that Andrew was blocking and got out. And soon as I got to her ass she got my fist in her face. I was beating her ass and Chace was just watch. "Break it up man" Andrew said not trying to leave Jally in the car with a stranger. "I can't it's getting kinda good"Chace laughed. Some how someone broke it up and I got put in the car.

When I got home I went straight into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. That bitch left scratches all over my face. But to be fair I did draw blood from hers. I made me some bath water in our jacuzzi tub and I soaked for about two hours before washing off. I got out, dried off, put on lotion and Andrew T shirt, and put my wet hair in a bun. Then I sled into bed with Andrew.

Andrew Pov

I felt Chy get in bed so I moved closer to her. "Drew you sleep" she asked me. "Nah" I said. "Good cuh we need to talk" she said. "You right we do" I told her. "Why you ain't tell me that she talked to you that night oh and ain't no need to lie cuh baby girl already told me about that night" she said. She was so calm it started to scare me a little. "She complemented me for being a good dad" I told her. "And what else she do for you. It had to be something for her to wanna fight me so tell me" she said. " She tried to talk to me but I told her I had a girl that's it" I told. "Mhmm whatever Drew if I find out you stuck yo dick in her imma murder both y'all ass try me" she said with a smile.

"Ight man gone with that crazy shit" I told her. "Oh baby you ain't seen crazy let me find out that accusation happened" she laughed. Awe shit man I done fell in love with a crazy bitch.

Two weeks later

Tori Pov

Chace and I aren't really together we just said that so it wouldn't be obvious that we are trying to plan something. "Chace so what's the master plan how we gonna both get what we want" I asked sitting at the breakfast bar we were at. "You slept with him right" he asked. "Yeah but he used a condom" I told him. "So I know this girl that's pregnant I'll get her to pee on the stick" he told me. "But what if they take me to the clinic dumb ass" I asked. "I'll tell her to give me an extra sample" he told me. "Ight" I said. "Why you look so shiny today"he asked. I looked at he like he was stupid. He know that bitch fucked my face up to the max and my shit still ain't healed all the way.

"Oh my fault I forgot Chynese fucked yo shit up" he laughed. "Haha very funny" I said mad. "Next time know who you fucking with before run ya mouth" he laughed even harder. I got up and walked out of the place. I walked back into the place and sat back down. "So you think she just gonna up and leave the father of her child" I asked.

"Hell yeah she'll leave that nigga" Chace said kinda mad. "Okay I'm just making sure" I said. "So when you wanna do it" he asked. "It's only been two weeks so I'll wait another two weeks to tell em" I said.

The master plan is in full affect.