Chapter 1

Lucys p.o.v

I sat in the hot spring to ease my mind off of the job we had just finished. We had to deal with a mission that had about fifteen other missions in it. I was happy that it had been over and that I could finally get a break! I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. Enjoying the sound of nature around me. I heard someone behind me walk near.

"Flare, I thought we decided that you should speak before sneaking around. What would have happened if it was not me?" The silence remained and I opened my eyes. "Flare?" I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as I thought of who else it could be. "Natsu, Gray, This is not funny!" I looked around and didn't see anything. Hmmm, that is strange. As I turned back in front of me I made eye contact with blue and grayish colored eyes. The only person I knew with those two colors in their eyes had been

"Ruki" The only thing I could get out had been... "Oh shit"

As I woke up I looked around

As I woke up I looked around. Where was I? The things here were so familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. 

I stood up, feeling a small draft fly up and cooled me causing me to shiver

I stood up, feeling a small draft fly up and cooled me causing me to shiver.  I looked down and seen that I had been dressed in a long shirt. What happened yesterday? I looked out of the window to see the garden and realized I had been back at the Mukami mansion. I then looked around the room and knew that this was Ruki's room.

 So, I was wearing his shirt. I felt my face heat up. I didn't sleep with Ruki did I? Impossible, it had been decided that we were not in love with each other months ago and he didn't know where I lived so how could he have found me? Maybe I visited him or something on a drunken binge but it didn't seem to make sense. I don't have a hangover or anything.  I started to try to look for a way out. Maybe the simplest way could actually work. I never knew until I tried. I tried to open the door but it had been locked. He wanted me to stay here? 

I began to bang on the door. "Ruki you jerk, why the hell did you kidnap me?!?" I didn't want to be here. We were through, that had been established a long time ago, and being here only brought on past memories. Which had been something I preferred not to remember.  I wanted to get out. I slid my back against the door and curled into a ball. There was no use. I might not be able to escape this time. Never! I am not going to stay with him just so he can try to torture me for leaving him.

I stood up and went to the window before I attempted to open it. My eyes widened as it slid up easily. I smiled to myself. I could escape. As I was about to leave, the window slammed closed and felt my body begin pressed against the window. The person behind me pulled my hair to the side and bite my neck. I cringed at the pain. Who was this? I couldn't be sure if I could have known who it had been. For all, I know this could have been Azusa, or Kou, even Yuma. The person began to suck on the bite they had made before they yanked the shoulder of the shirt I wore and bit me.

I hated it. I decided to fight back accidentally elbowing the guy behind me making him back up. He grabbed my wrist and slammed my back against the window. I had made eye contact with the one and only Ruki. I glared at him.

"Why am I here?"

"You decided to leave me." He chuckled a deep and dangerous chuckle. " Did you really think that I wouldn't be able to find you?"

"I lost the spark in our relationship and thought you did too. I thought you understood what I had been talking about when I said that I wanted to go back home." Ruki glared at me but I did the same. His attention moved to the left side of my neck and seen what I feared of him seeing. He was most likely going to punish me again after this. He yanked me and pulled me against him. He ran his finger over it causing me to cringe.

Normal P.O.V

"This is the bite of a Sakamaki. What the hell were you doing around one of them?" Lucy shook her head. She had been too afraid to tell him.

"He is a friend."

"A friend right?"He let out a dry chuckle. "What did he really do to you? Did he kiss you? Did he sleep with you? You never had a vampire that had been your friend before so who is this friend?" Lucy remained silent causing him to hold onto her even tighter. "Why are you so silent now, answer me," Ruki told her in a sharp and deep voice that she was ready to kill. She shook her head. "You can lie with just moving your head but I know you. I want to hear you say it."

"I....dated one....for a little bit," Lucy said softly but he heard her. She knew it. Her eyes widened as she remembered why she had been in that situation. "We did-" She gasped as she felt him slam her back against the window again and bite her shoulder.

"I should treat you like the slut you are." He whispered in her ear. Lucy shook her head. He held her arms with one hand and unbuttoned the top four buttons her shirt.

"Please Ruki-"

"Shut up" He bit near her collarbone. As he backed away again he stared at her.

"Please stop"

"NO" He yanked open the shirt before biting into her chest. " I want to make you suffer. " He backed away and stared at her with such anger that it put fear her into her heart. He was angry, betrayed, and possibly more which she feared.

 He was angry, betrayed, and possibly more which she feared

 "So you are going to abide by my rules. Whether you like it or not."