Chapter 4

Ruki's P.O.V

I opened the door only to see Lucy sleep with tear stains coming down her eyes. She might have told me tried to hide from me what happened but I heard the two girls laughing in the hall earlier, talking about a blonde girl who fit Lucy's description. I was furious. I locked the door and hovered over her, immediately waking her up. 

"Ruki... what are you doing?"

"I want you to answer me." She was about to push me away when I pinned her arms down. She looked away from me.

"It was nothing?"

"Those girls, what were they talking about?"

"Nothing" I turned her head to look at me.

"Tell me" Her eyes began to water. 

"Nothing" I let her go. She was not going to tell me. She looked away again.

"Get some sleep" 

"Ruki" I left but not before I put a book on her dresser. 

The Next Day

I remembered my plan before I went into the classroom. Our teacher would be returning in thirty minutes so I had enough time and luckily everyone else seemed to be running late making her the only one there. Before she could sit down I pulled her close to me. "W..what are you doing? If you plan on biting me here people will see."

"So what." I took off her jacket and laid in on top of her chair before I began to unbutton her shirt. She tried to stop me.

"Ruki stop"

"Shut up" I slammed/sat her on her desk before I finished unbuttoning her shirt. The menacing girl didn't know what I heard and yet I knew she knew what I had planned. She was about to get off of the desk when I set her back down. "Do you want to leave?" She nodded.

"I do" 

"Then this is the only way."  I kissed her making her try to fight me. I grabbed her hands, holding them down to the desk. I felt her body relax and her cheeks redden before she started to kiss me back. I guess she finally understood. I felt her arms wrap around my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist. I could feel the spark start to return causing me to quickly back away. Even though what we did had been mutual, it had been hard to accept. The feelings that we once had shared took a long time to get rid of and if she were to- I felt her pull me close to her and kiss me. I blushed but kissed her back. 

We heard a gasp and behind Lucy had been the girl who once interrupted us so many months ago. "You...you...you... really are dating...Mukami-Sama again." Lucy pulled back.

"Wait" The girl ran out and Lucy looked at me before she pushed me away.

"C..Can we talk about this later?" She quickly ran after the girl while she buttoned up her shirt.

After School

Lucy's P.O.V

When school finished Lucy found herself back at the Mukami residence. A little angry that the girl had been too fast for her to reach her. She had chased her around the entire school. Ruki kissed her again making her blush.

When school finished I found myself back in my room. I had been a little angry that the girl had been too fast for me to reach her. I chased her around the school just to lose her in the- I felt something warm press against my lips and opened my eyes to see Ruki. "Ruki"

"Talking is not doing anything but causing us to wait. How long do you think you can manage it here before you get tired of it?"

"I have been tired of it." He pinned me to my bed. 

"Then let's just get the job over with." I blushed before I nodded."

"Fine"

"One thing you need to know is that this is only for the mission. I don't love you either way."

"Same goes to you." He smirked at her.

"Good"