Chapter 6

Lucy's P.O.V

Ruki glared at me causing me to cautiously put my hand up. " I'm being honest. If anything I want you to come because I would feel more comfortable." He blushed before he grabbed my hand and helped me off the table. 

"Come on" When we were leaving the nurse's office, I went in the direction of the classroom but stopped as I felt someone pull me the other way. I looked at the owner and seen that it had been Ruki. 

"Ruki I can't leave."

"Nonsense I will tell your teacher that you didn't feel good and Ruki took you home," Quinn said as she came in. Well, today was my lucky day, wasn't it?

"Okay," We left school. As we did I couldn't help but think about what happened a few months ago.

Flashback

Four months ago

I woke up and seen Ruki asleep. If the mission said that I had to stay in Tokyo then I didn't have to be with him. I stood up and quickly got dressed before I quietly left the room. I speed-walked down the hall. When I reached the front door someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. 

"Ruki" 

"You tried to leave."

"No Ruki I was-"

"You're lying"

"Ruki I'm sorry" He let go of me before he looked to be in thought. "Ruki?"

"We have not finished with the mission. How do we know if you're even pregnant?" 

"Huh?" I blushed, that pervert! How can he even be so emotionless while he said this?

"I guess that means we have to try again."

"Try again?" He began to pull me back upstairs. "What! You pervert you know already!" He dragged me into his room.

Now

When we arrived at the hospital, Ruki made me sit while he checked us in. As I looked at the exit I realized that this could have been one of the only times I had the possibility to escape but what would happen to me next? Would he find me? Would I get hurt? I jumped as I heard someone sit next to me. I looked next to me and seen Ruki.

"They are finding out the gender at this appointment. " I looked at him and nodded before I looked at my lap. I could feel him closer to me before he whispered. "I know you were thinking about leaving." I looked at him while he looked away from me and started to sign the paperwork. "You looked at your lap because you felt guilty right?"

"I am not going to leave." 

"You said that four months ago"

"I know but-" There was no use in debating him. I looked away from him. "I'm sorry"