Chapter 10

Ruki's P.O.V

Ruki watched the sleeping twins who slept next to Lucy. He had never expected this to happen. It gave him pride for some reason, to know that the girl who a lot of people had wanted to be had had his babies. Soon his brothers came inside and looked at the twins. They were defiantly his. The twins had grayish-blue eyes like their father along with black hair.

I watched the sleeping twins who slept in the incubators next to Lucy. I never expected this to happen but for some reason felt pride. The girl who many people wanted to be had been the mother of my twins. Soon Kou, Azusa, and Yuma came inside and looked at them before they looked at me. 

"Black hair and brown eyes, they are definitely yours," Yuma said.

"The nurse said that their eye color might have not been fully developed yet and will change in about three months."

"What are their names?" Kou asked.

"Mitsuko and Sho"

"Wow, I thought it would have been something like Charlotte and Adam," I responded.

"Those were possible choices but I guess they changed. " I looked at Lucy who had been asleep.

"So did you decide to stop ignoring Lucy?" Azusa asked. It was only the right thing to do. I punished her enough. The pain of being alone like he was had hurt her more than I had expected. I should have at least chosen another time to do that. 

"Yeah"

"Finally" Kou responded

"So how long will be before she comes back along with the twins?"

"About a week or two"

"Really?"The three asked surprised.

"Yeah" Ruki let out a small smile.

Four Hours Later

I watched as Lucy and the twins slept. I grabbed her hand and held it. Her innocent face had been something that kept me going. Her large doe eyes, her bright smile, everything about her made her special. Yet she loved Laito. "Ru..ki" I watched as she opened her eyes.

"You should rest"

"I know but I want you to know that I am sorry." 

"Get some sleep," I said as I lightly squeezed her hand.

A Week and a Half Later

Lucy's P.O.V

Ruki came inside with the twins and I. "You can go and rest while I lay the twins back down." I arched a brow. "What?"

"I would like to help you." He stared at me before I nodded. We laid the twins down to rest before sitting in the room we now shared.

"The nurse had given me the work that you missed from school but you don't have to do it today if you don't want to." I looked at him before I laid down and faced the right. "I will take that as a later." He laid next to me but faced the left.

"Ruki" He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry."

"For what?"

"For hurting your heart. I know you might not want to accept my apology but can we at least try to make a mense?."

"If that makes you happy." I nodded before I hugged his back.

"Thank you."

•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●