Chapter 12

Lucy's P.O.V

I stood in front of the worried nurse, worried that if I said anything wrong, it would anger Ruki more than he had been already.

"Are you okay Lucy?" I looked up at the woman and smiled. I decided to hide my true feelings.

"I'm fine" Quinn arched a brow.

"Really Lucy-"

"Thank you for your service but we need to get back to the twins," Ruki said. She nodded.

"See you guys soon," I said before she left. Ruki looked at me before he walked away. I stood there before I went upstairs to see the twins only to see Azusa.

"Ruki is not always like this. He just fears of losing you." I looked at him.

"But he hates me. What am I going to do to make him care again?"

"You two have the twins. " I looked to where I heard the voice to see Yuma in the doorway. "He will have no choice but to forgive you soon. "

"Why?"

"It's because he still loves you," Kou said causing me to look behind me. I blushed before I looked away. It was not true, he didn't love me. My eyes began to water.

"I...can't believe something....that's not true."

"It is true" I looked at Azusa.

"Do you guys..really..believe that I kissed Laito?"

"I don't think so but Kou and Ruki do." I heard Yuma say making me look at Kou.

"Kou you have to believe me. I didn't kiss him. He just kissed me. I...love Ruki."

"You're lying to yourself." I looked at Kou with sorrow only received anger.

"Kou I'm not. Please understand...that I only love Ruki." Kou looked at me in my eyes.

"Then tell him that." I felt fear. How could I do that? Ruki didn't care for me anymore.

"How can I do that... when he will not even give me the time of day?"

"He will, just give him some time, just wait," Azusa said.

"Or she could just do it now," Yuma said before I turned around to see Ruki.

"You three go. I am surprised the twins are still asleep but if you continue this then you will wake them up." The three left. I stared at Ruki. His eyes pointed out into the hallway signaling me to follow him, which I did.

"I want you to keep away from Laito." I looked at him in his eyes.

"I tried that but he found me. So what do I have to do to make him stop?"

"School finishes soon, so you will not see him anymore."

"So he doesn't know where I am?" He nodded before we heard a giggle. We went inside the room to see the twins, who had been giggling up a storm. I smiled at them. Happy that I somehow had a little bit of happiness left in my life.

Nine Months Later

Even though it had been many months later I still couldn't leave. Not because of the paper but because of Ruki. I attempted to leave with the twins three times already but ended up being put into horrible punishments. That seemed to only worsen the more I escaped. I decided that I had to wait until maybe a couple of months from now. So far the twins had grown up quite a bit and even started to learn how to walk. They were not exposed to anyone else besides Azusa, Kou, Yuma, Ruki, and me.

 They were not exposed to anyone else besides Azusa, Kou, Yuma, Ruki, and me

(Sorry for the purple eyes, I really tried my hardest to fix it)

I watched as the twins slept peacefully and smiled. "Papa will be here soon." I looked down. Ruki hasn't said anything to me in a while, let alone look at me. I was lucky that he cared about the twins. As long as he cared for them, then I was fine. The thing was that I was hurt. Especially now, just thinking about it nearly brought me to tears. I heard the door open only to see Azusa. He looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong ?"

"Do you know when Ruki will come home?"

"He's due here at any minute is he?"

"Yeah" I sat down in the rocking chair. "When do you think Ruki and Kou will stop hating me?"

"They don't hate you."

"Kou barely says a word to me and Ruki hasn't even said anything to me in nine months. I only have you and Yuma." I felt my eyes began to water and looked down. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Azusa I need to be alone with Lucy." My eyes widened as I heard Ruki's voice.

"Okay," I heard his footsteps exit the room.

"Lucy" I didn't want to look at him. I was afraid. "Look at me." I looked up to see Ruki standing about a foot away from me. He was speaking to me but he didn't sound happy.

"Did I do something wrong Ruki?"

"No, I am just telling you that the twins have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

"Okay" I stood up and went near the twins only to be pulled into a hug, making a faint blush come across my face. "Ruki, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●

Here are three chapters for you guys!

SEE YOU GUYS SOON!